Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrest warrant for Marokopa dad
People seem unaware, or blithely ignoring the regulations on where those damned things can be flown...

Interesting question on our locals farcebook group from someone wanting to know where he could get lessons in drone flying. Some very witty responses including one woman suggesting he contact #arseholesanonymous, lol...
(11-09-2023, 08:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: People seem unaware, or blithely ignoring the regulations on where those damned things can be flown...

Interesting question on our locals farcebook group from someone wanting to know where he could get lessons in drone flying. Some very witty responses including one woman suggesting he contact #arseholesanonymous, lol...

I'm somehow sure they must have billions of members... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(12-09-2023, 11:21 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(11-09-2023, 08:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: People seem unaware, or blithely ignoring the regulations on where those damned things can be flown...

I'm somehow sure they must have billions of members... Rolleyes Big Grin

Quite so! A couple of them even subscribe to this forum. Big Grin Big Grin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
Really? I wonder that could possibly be sez she, looking around suspiciously...
(12-09-2023, 02:09 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Really? I wonder that could possibly beĀ  sez she, looking around suspiciously...

Not you, you have a sense of humour (Oh_Funnihunni) Tongue
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!