Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
90 billion dollars in debt
And the government is spending over 1 billion dollars more than normal each week.
Why would anyone vote labour when they are blowing so much money?
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
Oh good heavens, this isn't your credit card. On international scales this is a very manageable debt. And they blew that money on keeping people alive, healthy, educated, and safe, among a lot of other things you take for granted.

Eye roll emoji please...
(24-09-2023, 07:03 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh good heavens, this isn't your credit card. On international scales this is a very manageable debt. And they blew that money on keeping people alive, healthy, educated, and safe, among a lot of other things you take for granted.

Eye roll emoji please...

Typical bludger attitude, you won’t be paying it back will you
yes i know
The entire world is in debt fgs...

I do wonder though, about human priorities.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(24-09-2023, 07:03 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh good heavens, this isn't your credit card. On international scales this is a very manageable debt. And they blew that money on keeping people alive, healthy, educated, and safe, among a lot of other things you take for granted.

Eye roll emoji please...
You really think it saved that many lives?
But either way they are blowing 1 billion dollars per week, this has nothing to do with covid and Winston said they were blowing money left right and centre when jacinda was in power right from the start.

(25-09-2023, 10:50 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: The entire world is in debt fgs...

I do wonder though, about human priorities.

Great reset, let's wait to see what the world economic forum have planned for us.
(25-09-2023, 06:33 AM)jim157 Wrote:

Eye roll emoji please...

Typical bludger attitude, you won’t be paying it back will you

Did that person just call me a bludger?

Nah, surely not. No one here would be that disrespectful to a nice little old lady...  Tongue
(26-09-2023, 02:58 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(25-09-2023, 06:33 AM)jim157 Wrote: Typical bludger attitude, you won’t be paying it back will you

Did that person just call me a bludger?

Nah, surely not. No one here would be that disrespectful to a nice little old lady...  Tongue

apparently the state shouldn't be spending money on keeping people alive, healthy, educated, and safe - such wasteful spending

better hand back your pension, hunni. Smile

[Image: maximus-mr-head-shake.gif]
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
It's better to be called a bludger by a poltroon than to be praised by them.
A LOT better.

Smile
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
I think the old people can bludge all they like, that's not the issue, bureaucracy is over the top and lots of wasteful spending that needs to be nipped in the bud.