Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Protest convoy" set to head to parliament
Oh joy! The McBishop & other fruitloop groups are heading to parliament to protest because they're so ill informed they apparently think the UN's agenda 2030 is a plot to take over the world. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1330129...strictions

"The Freedoms & Rights Coalition’s (TFRC) ‘Revolution Convoy 2023’ started making its way through the country on Tuesday, with groups in both Cape Reinga and Bluff.
The protesters are planning to arrive at Parliament in order to ‘confront Ashley Bloomfield’ – asking the NZ public to ‘be counted as a revolutionary’ as they protest ‘Agenda 2030’.
A national conference looking at New Zealand’s progress on the UN’s sustainable development goals, whose keynote speakers include former Director-General of Health Sir Ashley Bloomfield, was supposed to happen in the area on Thursday, but has been moved online due to safety concerns.
TFRC was founded by Destiny Church’s Brian Tamaki in 2021 in opposition to the Government’s Covid-19 vaccine mandates. The group was heavily involved in the occupation at Parliament last year and in August 2022 held a "people's court" on Parliament's steps for "crimes against Kiwis".
Pōneke Anti-Fascist Coalition is planning counterprotests on Thursday in response to the TFRC."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The protesters are expected and road closures will help control any disruption they have planned: https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/09/26/prote...commuters/
Some people just like to disrupt.
UN agenda 2030 is a real thing, but seems very open to interpretation.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(26-09-2023, 09:59 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: UN agenda 2030 is a real thing, but seems very open to interpretation.

I think probably the McBishop being involved in it says it all... Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1330139...wellington

"What actually is Agenda 2030?
Agenda 2030 is a United Nations-led set of 17 goals to achieve sustainable development globally.

They apply to all countries that have signed up, and, although they are not legally binding, countries are expected to report voluntarily on their implementation.
Examples of the goals include: ending all poverty, ensuring healthy lives and promoting peaceful and inclusive societies.
Numerous fact-checking exercises of the conspiracy that Agenda 2030 is a global plot to institute a ‘new world order’ have found no evidence of that to be true."
this looks like the full list and details
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainabl...ment_Goals
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Looks like "agenda 2030" is a stupidity trap...
I do have other cameras!
(27-09-2023, 11:13 AM)Praktica Wrote: Looks like "agenda 2030" is a stupidity trap...
As in trapping those who are stupid enough to think that present human activity is sustainable.
(27-09-2023, 01:43 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(27-09-2023, 11:13 AM)Praktica Wrote: Looks like "agenda 2030" is a stupidity trap...
As in trapping those who are stupid enough to think that present human activity is sustainable.

Trapping those that think it is a conspiracy!
I do have other cameras!
(27-09-2023, 10:46 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1330139...wellington

"What actually is Agenda 2030?
Agenda 2030 is a United Nations-led set of 17 goals to achieve sustainable development globally.

They apply to all countries that have signed up, and, although they are not legally binding, countries are expected to report voluntarily on their implementation.
Examples of the goals include: ending all poverty, ensuring healthy lives and promoting peaceful and inclusive societies.
Numerous fact-checking exercises of the conspiracy that Agenda 2030 is a global plot to institute a ‘new world order’ have found no evidence of that to be true."
The NWO is the ultimate goal of the freemasons.
They are tied to the UN and the WEF.
You will own nothing and be happy.
Wouldn't put anything past them.

(27-09-2023, 10:59 AM)king1 Wrote: this looks like the full list and details
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainabl...ment_Goals

15min smart cities and getting us out of cars is one part of their plan.
Oh -dear! I'd thought the idiotic Freemasons CT had died the same death as those 'Chem trails'. Apparently not.
(28-09-2023, 06:19 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Oh -dear! I'd thought the idiotic Freemasons CT had died the same death as those 'Chem trails'. Apparently not.
Flat Earthers, micro-chips in vaccines and water powered cars, and more recently the anti-EV alarmists. They all have their own dark corners of the internet Rolleyes
(28-09-2023, 06:28 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(28-09-2023, 06:19 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Oh -dear! I'd thought the idiotic Freemasons CT had died the same death as those 'Chem trails'. Apparently not.
Flat Earthers, micro-chips in vaccines and water powered cars, and more recently the anti-EV alarmists. They all have their own dark corners of the internet Rolleyes

Thankfully I've never stumbled across them - long may it remain so.
They walk among us...
I do have other cameras!
(28-09-2023, 06:28 PM)harm_less Wrote:
I'm actually qualified to speak on this subject, having been a Jehovah's witnesses, one of the reasons I left the religion was because I learned that it's founder was deeply tied with freemasonry, even had a pyramid memorial by his grave site.

Their teachings, especially in their early days had alot of masonic influence.
They also would teach us that we would come under rule as gods new  world order after Armageddon came and killed everyone who was not a JW.
Even their Bible is called the "new world translation "

Mormons also are connected to freemasonry but are much more open about it.

They are the global elite and have a ton of money.

You really need to research Klaus Schwab, his history is bad to say the least, has family ties to Nazis and is a Marxist.
(28-09-2023, 08:32 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(28-09-2023, 06:28 PM)harm_less Wrote: Flat Earthers, micro-chips in vaccines and water powered cars, and more recently the anti-EV alarmists. They all have their own dark corners of the internet Rolleyes
I'm actually qualified to speak on this subject, having been a Jehovah's witnesses, one of the reasons I left the religion was because I learned that it's founder was deeply tied with freemasonry, even had a pyramid memorial by his grave site.

They also would teach us that we would come under rule as gods new  world order after Armageddon came and killed everyone who was not a JW.

You really need to research Klaus Schwab, his history is bad to say the least, has family ties to Nazis and is a Marxist.
"Doing your own research" = finding other idiots to reinforce your own idiocy.
I do have other cameras!
I am a woman and inclined to egotistical arrogance, but I hesitate to speak for all women. Just because you, CT were raised JW does not entitle you to anything other than your own opinion.

And opinion, sadly, is rarely fact.
(28-09-2023, 08:32 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(28-09-2023, 06:28 PM)harm_less Wrote: Flat Earthers, micro-chips in vaccines and water powered cars, and more recently the anti-EV alarmists. They all have their own dark corners of the internet Rolleyes

NO! I don't, especially not if its the usual B.S. claiming that 'The (insert group of choice here, & usually the Jews) are responsible for all the world's ills' controlling all the world's money etc. etc.
The usual total bollocks. Rolleyes