Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voted!
Bug 
That'll learn them... Tongue
Me too.

I heard this afternoon that the Electoral Commission has stuffed up its one task and approx 1,000.000 electors have not yet received their "Easyvote" papers. That might account for the low turnout to date.
Well done, you two. Smile
I heard this morning that around 90% of all those eligible to vote have enrolled, so very pleased I chewed the ears of the grandkids & made sure they're all registered to vote.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(04-10-2023, 01:44 PM)Olive Wrote: Me too. 

I heard this afternoon that the Electoral Commission has stuffed up its one task and  approx 1,000.000  electors have not yet received their "Easyvote" papers.  That might account for the low turnout to date.

We voted yesterday. They had a greeter at the entrance doing temporary easyvote cards.
I do have other cameras!
Yup, mine was in the letterbox when I got home. I was really impressed though to show up on the scoot and be shepherded straight through to a desk set up for the crips, nutcases, and other undesirables with slaves willing to help in whatever way they could. So easy, didn't even have to get out of my comfy captains chair on wheels. Love it!

Beats the service at IRD hands down...
I have no one to vote for ! 3 right wing nut cases, a bully....and Labour. Party vote time.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(04-10-2023, 06:03 PM)Zurdo Wrote: I have no one to vote for !  3 right wing nut cases, a bully....and Labour.  Party vote time.

Yeah - well, they're ALL politicians & therefore also all lying bastards. Big Grin Rolleyes

I tend to pick those who I think will do the least harm.

And I have great grandkids now so I have no choice other than voting Green - they may not be perfect but they're the only party taking the real problems seriously.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(04-10-2023, 06:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 06:03 PM)Zurdo Wrote: I have no one to vote for !  3 right wing nut cases, a bully....and Labour.  Party vote time.

Yeah - well, they're ALL politicians & therefore also all lying bastards. Big Grin Rolleyes

And I have great grandkids now so I have no choice other than voting Green - they may not be perfect but they're the only party taking the real problems seriously.

Voted this morning. Easy as, wife dropped me at door and then parked car. Ramps to access the place was good. Could have ridden there on my scoot right up to the desks and home again.

Gave a stirring rendition of the Labour Party anthem* then came homej.

Stick the red flag up your arse
Got the wharfies job at last

Tongue Big Grin Big Grin
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(05-10-2023, 12:04 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(04-10-2023, 06:16 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Yeah - well, they're ALL politicians & therefore also all lying bastards. Big Grin Rolleyes

Voted this morning. Easy as, wife dropped me at door and then parked car. Ramps to access the place was good. Could have ridden there on my scoot right up to the desks and home again.

Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin

I've heard a similar one but it went; "The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the foreman's job at last!"
(05-10-2023, 02:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 12:04 PM)Kenj Wrote: Voted this morning. Easy as, wife dropped me at door and then parked car. Ramps to access the place was good. Could have ridden there on my scoot right up to the desks and home again.

Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin

I've heard a similar one but it went; "The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the foreman's job at last!"

So much for working class solidarity....
I do have other cameras!
(05-10-2023, 03:29 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 02:15 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin

So much for working class solidarity....

No such thing  Confused
It's every frog for herself out there!
(05-10-2023, 04:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It's every frog for herself out there!

I'm a "himself." What's in it for me? Maybe, not have my legs stolen by a French chef, with intent?

Kermit Tongue
Well, I cannot promise anything regarding tasty legs... I would just keep a stick handy if you spot any French chefs in the vicinity.
(05-10-2023, 05:10 PM)Kenj Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 04:15 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: It's every frog for herself out there!

I'm a "himself." What's in it for me? Maybe, not have my legs stolen by a French chef, with intent?

Kermit Tongue

You're safe from me - I tried snails once but would  draw the line at frog's legs.