Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election.
Aside from the many stipends for electoral staff, we can only hope the mischieve of electoral folly is over for at least three years.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(16-10-2023, 07:50 AM)R2x1 Wrote: Aside from the many stipends for electoral staff, we can only hope the mischieve of electoral folly is over for at least three years.

I don't think anyone wants another one any time soon, & barring anything anything unforeseen, we should be fine for three years.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Unforeseen?

Yeah. Like that stuff never happens...
Please list the unforeseen examples you currently foresee . . . using form LU4273 rev to give a reference list. Note that form LU4273 rev is a verbal submission form enabling staff to prepare for unexpected queries or reports.

Regrettably the departmental reply may be delayed due to an unexpected lack of ink coupled with an utter depletion of Ink Requisition Forms.
(Note this is not related to earlier delays when the Department ran out of pens and requisition forms simultaneously.)
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(16-10-2023, 12:46 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Please list the unforeseen examples you currently foresee . . . using form LU4273 rev to give a reference list. Note that form LU4273 rev is a verbal submission form enabling staff to prepare for unexpected queries or reports.

Regrettably the departmental reply may be delayed due to an unexpected lack of ink coupled with an utter depletion of Ink Requisition Forms.
(Note this is not related  to earlier delays when the Department ran out of pens and requisition forms simultaneously.)

Don't worry - your department is only one of numerous identified by the Seymour Kevorkian project as destined for immediate euthanasia.
I do have other cameras!
WINSTON! He's coming after us old people! HELP!

That'll learn 'im...
(16-10-2023, 01:38 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: WINSTON! He's coming after us old people!  HELP!

That'll learn 'im...

I'm not so sure Winnie wants to come after us. Not unless he wants some of his former close-ish mates to recount old times,publicly. 

Because Winnie being Winnie, there's bound to be something,somewhere... Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(16-10-2023, 01:34 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(16-10-2023, 12:46 PM)R2x1 Wrote: Please list the unforeseen examples you currently foresee . . . using form LU4273 rev to give a reference list. Note that form LU4273 rev is a verbal submission form enabling staff to prepare for unexpected queries or reports.

(Note this is not related  to earlier delays when the Department ran out of pens and requisition forms simultaneously.)

Don't worry - your department is only one of numerous identified by the Seymour Kevorkian project as destined for immediate euthanasia.

Phew, that's a relief. I was afraid it would be the National stand-by policy of slow death from a thousand cuts for pensioners.

Smile
Entropy is not what
it used to be.