Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitchen Sink Mixer recommendation
My old sink mixer is dripping water, needs a replacement.

Your recommendations, please.  Have a tight budget.  ~$300 

Costs of installation by the plumber isn't cheap nowadays.  Their hourly rate is as high as doctor's fees ...
you could try posting a job on Builders Crack, with a couple of photos of the sink mixer perhaps, that way the plumbers will know what they are dealing with and can probably give you a price for doing the job...
https://builderscrack.co.nz/trades/plumbers

What type is it, Single Lever or a faucet? Both types usually have a replaceable headworks as well...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(24-11-2023, 04:06 PM)Galaxy01 Wrote: My old sink mixer is dripping water, needs a replacement.

Costs of installation by the plumber isn't cheap nowadays.  Their hourly rate is as high as doctor's fees ...
My plumber friend recommended Raymor brand tapware. Top trade quality tapware at a reasonable price. We fitted out our last 2 bathrooms with this brand purchased from Mico. 

It doesn't take much skill to change out kitchen mixers as the connections are often threaded rather than braised so easy for the average DIYer.
(24-11-2023, 04:06 PM)Galaxy01 Wrote: My old sink mixer is dripping water, needs a replacement.

Methven. They are cheaper to buy from Aussie. I got mine there.