Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's a Conspiracy Theorist?
[Image: GA76m0fWEAAZG7S?format=jpg&name=medium]
(10-12-2023, 04:29 PM)harm_less Wrote: [Image: GA76m0fWEAAZG7S?format=jpg&name=medium]

In a nutshell.... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I don't know about that. I think we each believe things we need to believe for a whole host of reasons, often with no basis in science, no proof. I believe death is not an ending, but I cannot prove it.

Am I mentally ill? Probably.
This fella can answer that well.
(10-12-2023, 06:57 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't know about that. I think we each believe things we need to believe for a whole host of reasons, often with no basis in science, no proof. I believe death is not an ending, but I cannot prove it.

Am I mentally ill? Probably.

"I believe death is not an ending, but I cannot prove it."

Me neither - having had the odd 'visit' from people who've just died. But then apparently I'm slightly weird..as is at least one DIL so it isn't just me.

I keep telling the sweetie darlings that it runs in the family too, but they just look at me sideways. Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Quote: :
It gets you off the Readers Digest mailing list, reduces your exposure to orange cones, immunises you against weather effects. That's better than anything else any Government or religion is likely to deliver.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(11-12-2023, 06:26 PM)R2x1 Wrote:
Quote: :
It gets you off the Readers Digest mailing list, reduces your exposure to orange cones, immunises you against weather effects.  That's better than anything  else any Government or religion is likely to deliver.

And if you're buried it eventually allows you to contribute to the  earth... Big Grin