Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
And a happy new year!
My daughter tells me it is 38 in Perth. I am grateful for Auckland's silver sky and cool sea breeze...

And that little leg of lamb in the oven.
It's not Christmas in NZ until you've heard this Tongue 

(25-12-2023, 12:52 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: My daughter tells me it is 38 in Perth. I am grateful for Auckland's silver sky and cool sea breeze...

And that little leg of lamb in the oven.

Wasn't too bad for us yesterday for Xmas day, but today is a different story here in Tauranga,  very muggy and humid!
I have friend holidaying down your way. Her hosts have just remembered their heat pump does both, lol...
Strange weather - cold in morning,then cool, then muggy & finally hot in afternoone, then back to cooler in evenings. I remember xmas weather when I was a kid, always sunny & sometimes really hot, but of course back then, everyone still had a roast of whatever for dinner,followed by plum pudding.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Woke up to a crazy thunderstorm last night, was so.bright it was like daytime. Even with my eyes closed smd curtisns closed i could see the flash.
They are saying that the weather today might put a damper on the new year's celebrations, fingers crossed the fireworks go ahead.