Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiots r us, Waitangi grounds,museum evacuated.
Damned if I know how idiots manage to come up with yet more idiocy. An email claiming that there were hidden bombs caused everything to shut down & the museum was evacuated; the same email was sent to various museums & hotels.

Its so utterly stupidly juvenile that its likely to be kids palying around with technology.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advo...6D4E67E5U/
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I don't know about kids. Seems we are suffering an outbreak of racism from hidden quarters. No wonder they do it in the shadows, shameful behaviour...
Remember the Wellington Trades Hall bombing in 1984? Strangely never solved! Planned in high places perhaps.
People hide their activities because they are ashamed of them. Justifiably in most cases.

Telling the truth and shaming the devil has a lot to recommend it.
(03-01-2024, 03:02 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I don't know about kids. Seems we are suffering an outbreak of racism from hidden quarters. No wonder they do it in the shadows, shameful behaviour...

Well, if it is racists that's often a strong indication of immaturity. I'd like to see them caught & given maximum publicity... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)