Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ardern/Gayford wedding
Not something I'm interested in usually but the fact that protesters  have some need to protest about their imagined covid CT nonsense on someone's wedding day says everything about the type of people they are - idiotic,gullible & deeply despicable. Dodgy

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/live-updat...OX24J2BUU/
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
There you go. Happy couple and a simple but elegant dress

[Image: GDsrLpobUAAe5eL?format=jpg&name=large]
That's an excellent shirt, I love the collar.
(13-01-2024, 06:02 PM)Olive Wrote: That's an excellent shirt, I love the collar.

They scrub up quite well, don't they. Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
My opinion is that she is the best Prime minister we have ever had, a true Labour Leader.

Great concern for the ordinary people and their welfare and that's what it is all about.

I wish them all the best in the future and so sorry for the abuse and threats she has faced from all the ungrateful ignoramuses in the country.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I wonder if, when those idiot abusers grow up,they might then have sufficient empathy & commonsense to feel remorse for their past actions...assuming they're capable of maturity, of course.

I think that full impact of some of her actions - in particular that instinctive hug given to that woman affected by the terrosist attack - has yet to be realised. No PM is ever going to be perfect but I think that, given the dire happenings during her term in office, she did an excellent job.
I'm not too hung up on the wedding either, just hope people respect their privacy, unfortunately that's a high price to pay if you become a public figure, let alone a political one.
Looks like security was pretty tight there yesterday.
(14-01-2024, 10:30 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: I wonder if, when those idiot abusers grow up,they might then have sufficient empathy & commonsense to feel remorse for their past actions...assuming they're capable of maturity, of course.

I think that full impact of some of her actions - in particular that instinctive hug given to that woman affected by the terrosist attack - has yet to be realised. No PM is ever going to be perfect but I think that, given the dire happenings during her term in office, she did an excellent job.

They are us......

Unless they didn't want to be vaccinated then they are them and should be shunned.

And no not an anti vaxxer.
(14-01-2024, 10:51 AM)nzoomed Wrote: I'm not too hung up on the wedding either, just hope people respect their privacy, unfortunately that's a high price to pay if you become a public figure, let alone a political one.
Looks like security was pretty tight there yesterday.

Yes, & clearly it needed to be with idiots unable to summon sufficient decency to leave people alone on their wedding day, regardless of their politics.  Rolleyes
(14-01-2024, 01:51 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(14-01-2024, 10:30 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: I wonder if, when those idiot abusers grow up,they might then have sufficient empathy & commonsense to feel remorse for their past actions...assuming they're capable of maturity, of course.

They are us......

Unless they didn't want to be vaccinated then they are them and should be shunned.

Choices always have consequences, always have, always will...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(14-01-2024, 07:15 PM)king1 Wrote:
(14-01-2024, 01:51 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote: They are us......

Choices always have consequences, always have, always will...

And Ardern now fully aware of that
(14-01-2024, 07:27 PM)Wainuiguy Wrote:
(14-01-2024, 07:15 PM)king1 Wrote: Choices always have consequences, always have, always will...

And Ardern now fully aware of that

Absolutely, she has certainly been made to pay for the tough decisions she had to face.  But unlike a certain segment of society she does seem to have moved on...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(13-01-2024, 10:12 AM)Lilith7 Wrote: Not something I'm interested in usually but the fact that protesters  have some need to protest about their imagined covid CT nonsense on someone's wedding day says everything about the type of people they are - idiotic,gullible & deeply despicable. Dodgy

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/live-updat...OX24J2BUU/

I fully agree with your comments Lillith7. I add the word "scum" to them. Self-entitled arrogant bigots desperately trying to force their views on and disrupting the general population's quiet enjoyment of life.