Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing man Tom Phillips
Still thought to be hiding with his children in the Marakopa area. This has to be tough on the rest of the family.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/missing-ma...R4FZCJYFM/

"Police believe missing fugitive Tom Phillips and his children are hiding in or near his home town of Marokopa, and have stipulated they are not offering a reward if he is found, and that people should not approach him because he could be armed.
The search for Phillips and his three children ramped up after a sighting of him last August after they went missing in December 2021.
Phillips evaded the attention of police for 19 months before he was seen shopping while wearing a disguise, stole a car and then got into a fight with a member of the public last August.

Police then linked Phillips to a bank robbery last May.

The latest incident involving Phillips saw him allegedly steal a bike with one of his children and smash a storefront on November 2 - almost two years after he and his three children disappeared.
Today, Acting Detective Inspector Andrew Saunders said police believed Phillips was hiding in western Waikato within Marokopa or the surrounding areas.
We continue to review existing evidence and new information and appeal to the community to pass on any details that could help the three children be reunited with their family,” he said.
The investigation team working on this case have one focus – to bring Ember, Maverick and Jayda home.”
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Im surprised they have not been able to locate him yet, there must be a few people helping him.
According to this, that's what they suspect.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/...91c0f&ei=7
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
This man is just plain ignorant. If he wanted to raise and school his children off the grid, there are ways - legal, socially acceptable - ways of doing that in this country. Instead he has antagonised the authorities, and other family members and made himself a target. He has dug himself a nice deep hole and there is no one to blame but himself.

Silly man.
(23-01-2024, 03:40 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: This man is just plain ignorant. If he wanted to raise and school his children off the grid, there are ways - legal, socially acceptable - ways of doing that in this country. Instead he has antagonised the authorities, and other family members and made himself a target. He has dug himself a nice deep hole and there is no one to blame but himself.

Silly man.

I may have this wrong but I have a feeling that its to do with custody. Whatever the situation is,he's storing up trouble for himself & not making things easier for his kids in the long term.

Whenever they finally catch up with him,or he gives himself up, those kids are going to have to make some major adjustments back into normal life.
He should enter as a contestant on the TV show hunted.