Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone voted yet?
Vote hard, and vote often  Tongue
No. Not voted yet. Never know what may happen before 17th.
Haven't voted yet, but will vote prior to election day. The nearest place to vote is about 10km away, so no point making a special trip on the 17th just to queue.

Not expecting much more in the way of policy, so it's just up to the parties and candidates to say something stupid in the next couple of weeks if they don't want my vote. A few have already said something stupid so they're out the running - better luck next time Smile
I changed my mind a few times over the weeks but once I had decided what was right for me and my family (and the country, of course), I went and voted last Friday at our local mall. Husband voted before me as he votes over the phone (he's blind). He always came along with me in the past and I helped him fill in voting paper, but maybe he doesn't trust me any more lol
Saw a super right-wing numpty on Twitter bragging about how they voted, walked down the road to another venue and voted again. Didn't take long until the Electoral Commission's twitter said they were looking into it, lol.

Unless this genius is voting under different names, I can't see this playing out well for them.
(14-10-2020, 12:50 PM)thephoenix Wrote: Saw a super right-wing numpty on Twitter bragging about how they voted, walked down the road to another venue and voted again. Didn't take long until the Electoral Commission's twitter said they were looking into it, lol.

Unless this genius is voting under different names, I can't see this playing out well for them.
Not at all! I jokingly asked the person at voting station what would happen if my husband had come along with me to vote again after voting by phone, as I saw his name on the roll after mine. She said he would eventually have been found out Smile