Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the US of A
needs to unload on Iran, blow the shit out of them and that will solve a few Middle East headaches. And while they're bombing Iran the 101st Airborne can jump into Yemen and take out the Houthi's. Should be over by lunchtime.

Yeah there'll be a tussle, some US soldiers will die, but that's what they signed up to do.

That will also shut North Korea up, and then the US can go back to propping up NATO who are doing nothing in Europe.

MAGA

..oh yeah, that border. C'mon guys, Abott can't do it all himself. Roll on November.
clearly a well thought out plan. Small risk of starting WW3 but otherwise solid...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
And just think what it will do for the economy!
(04-02-2024, 01:03 PM)king1 Wrote: clearly a well thought out plan. Small risk of starting WW3 but otherwise solid...

I know. Appreciate your support. Will pass it on to The Don.
(04-02-2024, 01:03 PM)king1 Wrote: clearly a well thought out plan. Small risk of starting WW3 but otherwise solid...
Probably not optimal if you depend on stable oil prices, which is pretty much all of us as the food and products we exist on can't do without transportation.

Personally our own vehicles and most of our outdoor power tools are electric and we have sufficient solar installed to be able to be largely independent of grid pricing. We grow most of our own food and thereby spend very little at supermarkets but most are not in such a well planned and fortunate situation as us so social unrest becomes an issue. As the Chinese long ago said 'May you live in interesting times'.
(04-02-2024, 02:04 PM)allblack Wrote:

I know. Appreciate your support. Will pass it on to The Don.

King1 - I think that went over his head...
I do have other cameras!
(04-02-2024, 05:14 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 02:04 PM)allblack Wrote: I know. Appreciate your support. Will pass it on to The Don.

King1 - I think that went over his head...

Not at all, just having some fun.

You should try it.