Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merge .jpg files
I have 5 jpg files where I took screen shots from a link supplied by SWMBO they are the useful bits without intermiable adds.  can I now merge these?  They are of a recipe that sh wants to use.  If all else fails I could print, trim and join them them then scan the results.
(14-02-2024, 11:02 AM)brucem Wrote: I have 5 jpg files where I took screen shots from a link supplied by SWMBO they are the useful bits without intermiable adds.  can I now merge these?  They are of a recipe that sh wants to use.  If all else fails I could print, trim and join them then scan the results.

Merge with adobe acrobat, into a pdf, then OCR them.  Then at least its text.
You can merge with any Word Type editor, doesn't have to be PDF.

If you open your editor, ( Word or one of the other many Office type software)  Insert Picture - You generally can drag the size to suit, just keep inserting till all pages are done ( or more than 1 picture per page)  Then save, either as a Word Document or save as PDF if so desired.

If you don't want them to look like pictures, then you need to go back to the sites  copy/paste the actual Text into a word editor ( would look a lot more tidy).
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.