Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien
This is a real eye opener on what the spike proteins are doing to your body, it appears that these blood clots were appearing even before any of the vaccines were available, but the numbers surged during the rollout of them.
Really makes me wonder what this spike protein does to your body.
Its not actually a "blood" clot at all, but more of a cellular mass made up of misfolded proteins, it appears that in a small percentage of people, the body produces them in the cardiovascular system.
These types of clots have never been reported before in humans.

Also some good advice thats emerged on how to rid them out of your body.
Could be useful for anyone suffering from long covid.

https://youtu.be/CuaMPNGG7Nk

and an updated video to follow

https://youtu.be/djqn4HJWEBs
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
Oh good heavens.

I am vaccinated for everything possible, always have been. And yet I ended up, fully vaccinated, in ICU, with a large unprovoked saddle PE that I am assured would have killed me within days had I not seen my gp about being breathless.

Just lucky I guess. Or hard to bump off...
The only clots about are the antivax f*ckwits, with their idiot notions.
I do have other cameras!
(23-02-2024, 01:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh good heavens.

I am vaccinated for everything possible, always have been. And yet I ended up, fully vaccinated, in ICU, with a large unprovoked saddle  PE that I am assured would have killed me within days had I not seen my gp about being breathless.

Hope you are OK now, that was a side effect of some of the covid vaccines too, but not Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson was bad for that.

(23-02-2024, 01:36 PM)Praktica Wrote: The only clots about are the antivax f*ckwits, with their idiot notions.
For a start, if you watch the video he explains the mechanism behind these clots, and you can see its real.
How anyone could survive that long with their arteries clogged up like that is beyond me.
It's scary stuff, and as I said before, even if you are unvaxxed there is still a small chance you might get these from covid.
The second two videos have good info on how to clear your body of the covid spike proteins.
Remember that this virus was engineered in a lab from China and does things to your body we have never seen before with a typical virus.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
The 'Engineered' theory is just that... The weight of evidence still puts the wet markets as the primary source.
from what I read the spike proteins disappear naturally from the body after a few weeks... why would I need to clear my body of the covid spike proteins?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Arteries clog. It is part of aging. If there was a way to keep them clear of all the agents and processes responsible medical science would have us all do it.
(24-02-2024, 08:44 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote:
(23-02-2024, 01:34 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh good heavens.

I am vaccinated for everything possible, always have been. And yet I ended up, fully vaccinated, in ICU, with a large unprovoked saddle  PE that I am assured would have killed me within days had I not seen my gp about being breathless.

Hope you are OK now, that was a side effect of some of the covid vaccines too, but not Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson was bad for that.

(23-02-2024, 01:36 PM)Praktica Wrote: The only clots about are the antivax f*ckwits, with their idiot notions.
For a start, if you watch the video he explains the mechanism behind these clots, and you can see its real.
How anyone could survive that long with their arteries clogged up like that is beyond me.
It's scary stuff, and as I said before, even if you are unvaxxed there is still a small chance you might get these from covid.
The second two videos have good info on how to clear your body of the covid spike proteins.
Remember that this virus was engineered in a lab from China and does things to your body we have never seen before with a typical virus.

I choose to be educated through reliable resources, rather than youtube videos. I suggest you do the same - it will save you a lot of future pain...
I do have other cameras!
(23-02-2024, 12:54 PM)C_T_Russell Wrote: This is a real eye opener on what the spike proteins are doing to your body, it appears that these blood clots were appearing even before any of the vaccines were available, but the numbers surged during the rollout of them.
Really makes me wonder what this spike protein does to your body.
Its not actually a "blood" clot at all, but more of a cellular mass made up of misfolded proteins, it appears that in a small percentage of people, the body produces them in the cardiovascular system.
These types of clots have never been reported before in humans.

Also some good advice thats emerged on how to rid them out of your body.
Could be useful for anyone suffering from long covid.

https://youtu.be/CuaMPNGG7Nk

and an updated video to follow

https://youtu.be/djqn4HJWEBs

You choose to believe that a retired nurse educator knows more than all the doctors, researchers and other experts, who really ARE experts. Please please please start to learn what evidence, knowledge and research actually mean. Everything that is a risk from the vaccine is a far far far GREATER risk from catching covid. And understand that crackpots on YouTube do not really know. It is time to get past blind faith and learn to analyse and understand real information.
I love youtube. I learn heaps by watching videos from my favourite content creators.

About aquariums.
(24-02-2024, 04:13 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I love youtube. I learn heaps by watching videos from my favourite content creators.

About aquariums.

Yes, the good honest "how to..." videos are great, especially when you already know enough to spot any questionable advice. It's the use of it for contradicting scientific/medical evidence that is problematic - it has become an outlet for people who just want to be anti without having any real understanding of what they are saying.

How are your fishtanks going?
one of those links above was from a EONutrition - his first pinned post was for a nutritional supplement they were flogging off - for most people that is the first clue/warning sign...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(24-02-2024, 04:43 PM)SueDonim Wrote:
(24-02-2024, 04:13 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I love youtube. I learn heaps by watching videos from my favourite content creators.

About aquariums.

Yes, the good honest "how to..." videos are great, especially when you already know enough to spot any questionable advice. It's the use of it for contradicting scientific/medical evidence that is problematic - it has become an outlet for people who just want to be anti without having any real understanding of what they are saying.

Little glass boxes with jungles inside! And the most excessively fertile little fish I have ever had. Get Endlers they said, it'll be fun! I now know more about cryptofertility than I ever needed too, and still the babies keep coming. It is hilarious. Just as well they are very small fish!
(24-02-2024, 07:52 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(24-02-2024, 04:43 PM)SueDonim Wrote: Yes, the good honest "how to..." videos are great, especially when you already know enough to spot any questionable advice. It's the use of it for contradicting scientific/medical evidence that is problematic - it has become an outlet for people who just want to be anti without having any real understanding of what they are saying.

Little glass boxes with jungles inside! And the most excessively fertile little fish I have ever had. Get Endlers they said, it'll be fun! I now know more about cryptofertility than I ever needed too, and still the babies keep coming. It is hilarious. Just as well they are very small fish!

Sounds great. I used to have fancy guppies but never Endlers. They would be perfect for the small tank, until you need a bigger one for all the babies.

(24-02-2024, 05:07 PM)king1 Wrote: one of those links above was from a EONutrition - his first pinned post was for a nutritional supplement they were flogging off - for most people that is the first clue/warning sign...

I never got that far. Took one look at John Campbell, thought "not him again", and didn't go any further.
I have two matching 25 litres, one is providing a home for the males, the other for the mothers and fry. I check weekly and pull out the young boys as soon as I can identify them by their patterning, and there are always willing takers for the females when the population gets a bit high...
In some ways, it's interesting that the cookers are still obsessing about covid minutiae. We should be thinking about the lessons of covid, and what they mean for the next pandemic, because you can be sure we will have one, and it could be far more unpleasant than covid...
I do have other cameras!
(25-02-2024, 11:09 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I have two matching 25 litres, one is providing a home for the males, the other for the mothers and fry. I check weekly and pull out the young boys as soon as I can identify them by their patterning, and there are always willing takers for the females when the population gets a bit high...

Female guppies will turn to male if there are no males with them. I don't know about Endlers but being so closely related they might do that too. If so, what you are doing is a great way to end up with a tank full of colourful males and not so many breeding females to worry about, so long as you can recognise and extract the changelings in time. It's great if you have people taking the surplus. That's where fishkeeping can become problematic. Especially with livebearers, it can be very hard to slow the rate of breeding.

(25-02-2024, 12:02 PM)Praktica Wrote: In some ways, it's interesting that the cookers are still obsessing about covid minutiae. We should be thinking about the lessons of covid, and what they mean for the next pandemic, because you can be sure we will have one, and it could be far more unpleasant than covid...

You are dead right on that. We had a close shave with the first SARS pandemic in about 2003. It's death rate was much worse than the current versions of SARS that are dealing with now and as you say, the next could be far worse. We need to learn from these experiences and be much more ready for next time. I have my doubts though. The scientists are still working hard on the medical side of it, but socially everything seems to have gone back to high-risk normal and people don't seem to care about going out and spreading their bugs everywhere when they are sick.
And I am still a novid... Being inclined to be anti people has its benefits.

You had me intrigued with the gender changing thing, but it seems more likely that apparent sex changes are in fact just late developers, though hermaphrodite fish are occasionally seen. They are usually sterile though, so I think I can just focus on the youngsters who start showing male colouration and separate them out till I can select the best one to go back with the females.

In theory, lol...
(25-02-2024, 05:04 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: And I am still a novid... Being inclined to be anti people has its benefits.

You had me intrigued with the gender changing thing, but it seems more likely that apparent sex changes are in fact just late developers, though hermaphrodite fish are occasionally seen. They are usually sterile though, so I think I can just focus on the youngsters who start showing male colouration and separate them out till I can select the best one to go back with the females.

In theory, lol...

I'm still a novid too.   I think it's from a combination of being vaxxed to the max, assiduous masking, keeping social distance and making the most of my natural introversion by staying home whenever possible.

I'm still astonished at the carelessness that many people (especially oldies like me) demonstrate.  I'm getting quite bold about backing away from people who stand too close, usually men for some reason.   Occasionally I have a fit of politeness and say something like "sorry, I'm just being careful about Covid", which is usually met either by incomprehension, or by a patronising remark along the lines of "Oh Covid went away a long time ago, didn't you know?".

So has disinformation won?
Nope. The human inclination to ignore bad news wins out...