Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien
(24-02-2024, 07:52 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(24-02-2024, 04:43 PM)SueDonim Wrote: Yes, the good honest "how to..." videos are great, especially when you already know enough to spot any questionable advice. It's the use of it for contradicting scientific/medical evidence that is problematic - it has become an outlet for people who just want to be anti without having any real understanding of what they are saying.

How are your fishtanks going?

Little glass boxes with jungles inside! And the most excessively fertile little fish I have ever had. Get Endlers they said, it'll be fun! I now know more about cryptofertility than I ever needed too, and still the babies keep coming. It is hilarious. Just as well they are very small fish!

Sounds great. I used to have fancy guppies but never Endlers. They would be perfect for the small tank, until you need a bigger one for all the babies.

(24-02-2024, 05:07 PM)king1 Wrote: one of those links above was from a EONutrition - his first pinned post was for a nutritional supplement they were flogging off - for most people that is the first clue/warning sign...

I never got that far. Took one look at John Campbell, thought "not him again", and didn't go any further.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood clots and how to clear your body of the spike protien - by SueDonim - 25-02-2024, 10:47 AM