Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The penis poster...
I did try not to laugh....
Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.thepost.co.nz/politics/35018...e#cxrecs_s

"Forty complaints were lodged against Wellington councillor Teri O’Neill, who distributed posters featuring Prime Minister Christopher Luxon, Winston Peters and David Seymour inside a drawing of a penis.

In late November, O’Neill created a storm when she took photographs of the billstickers and then posted the images to social media with the captions “Some Friday night arts and crafts” and “xoxo to the incoming Government”.
Publicly, O’Neill defended her actions as legitimate protest and said she was challenging “entrenched power structures”. But in an email to fellow councillor Tim Brown, she admitted it was “not my wisest move”.
Brown had messaged “tut tut” after being copied into a complaint. He replied: “without seeing the picture, I still think its funny.”
Documents released to The Post show the council received a flood of complaints following news reports about the posters."
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
would you try not to laugh if someone had your idol ardern in a vagina [Removed: Rule 2F/2J]
yes i know
I'd be okay with that. Not likely to happen though, seeing most guys wouldn't know what one looked like...
(28-02-2024, 01:00 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I'd be okay with that. Not likely to happen though, seeing most guys wouldn't know what one looked like...

There is that...

Interesting that for some, anyone they dislike, who others don't, is now an 'idol'... Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)