Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with One Drive.
Account was suspended as to much in One Drive so deleted contents of the download file in explorer so very little left on drive but still says not enough free space. Originally had 6+ GB. Properties in Explorer say have 1.8 GB. Accessed my OD in Edge and they are still there and it wont allow me to delete them? Anyone know how to get this under control?
Have a look at the One drive Icon in the system Try -- It may be syncing, if you have to resync several GB's of Data then it will take some time and lock up your drive while its doing it.

When Logging into One drive, make sure you got the correct account, but generally you would go into OD online, select  the files - Delete. Happens almost instantly.

If the Account was frozen / Suspended, it can take several  hours for the settings to come right.

Have a read  One Drive Frozen out
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
Leaving it alone for a while makes sense.
Tried to delete in the web page but pressing the delete button did nothing but in light of what you said it might have been busy so will leave it for a few hours and see what happens.
It is the correct account as the files in it are the ones I deleted in Explorer.