Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 waters was an asset grab
Proof labour lied.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
How was three waters an asset grab? Who benefitted? Or stood to benefit?

I know! Wellington water users perhaps. Auckland beach goers looking for a non polluted swim in summer. The Havelock North contaminated water victims maybe? The forty odd bowel cancer patients who die as a result of contaminated tap water every year?

Certainly not any Labour MP...
Treating the taxpayers union as a reliable source is about as stupid as believing John Campbell on covid. It's to be expected, I suppose...
I do have other cameras!
The Taxpayers Union is made up primarily of those determined to pay as little tax as possible.

Weird, that.
The taxpayers union has a rather shady reputation, Jordan Williams having been invoved in Dirty politics. These are people who are not keen on helping others via tax paying, & avoid paying tax as much as they legally can, so not people with a social conscience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Wil...nd_lawyer)

"Williams attended a New Zealand First party rally where Winston Peters dismissed Vote For Change as "a National Party jack-up".[11]
Also in 2011 Williams assisted Don Brash's takeover of the ACT party leadership. At the time he described his work as a short-term legal assignment.[12] In 2014, Nicky Hager's book Dirty Politics alleged that Williams had been involved in blackmailing Rodney Hide to stand down in favour of Brash. As told in the book, Williams' role was to obtain "dodgy texts" that Hide had allegedly sent to a young woman. Both Williams and Hide denied the story.[13]

Dirty Politics was based mostly on emails hacked from "attack-blogger" Cameron Slater, who ran the blog WhaleOil. Its main theme was secret collaboration between National Party figures including Judith Collins and Slater. Williams was included in three separate exchanges covered in the book, and Hager later characterised him as an "enthusiastic helper, ready to help dig dirt on the latest target"
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Yes - "Whale Oil Beef Hooked"

most people don't realize that it is actually - "Well I'll Be Fu..ed"; say it a few times you'll get it.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(07-03-2024, 10:20 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Yes - "Whale Oil Beef Hooked"

most people don't realize that it is actually - "Well I'll Be Fu..ed";  say it a few times you'll get it.

And Slater was, eventually.
I do have other cameras!
(08-03-2024, 07:08 AM)Praktica Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 10:20 PM)zqwerty Wrote: Yes - "Whale Oil Beef Hooked"

most people don't realize that it is actually - "Well I'll Be Fu..ed";  say it a few times you'll get it.

And Slater was, eventually.

I think he's still at it though, just with a different name, BFD. Ironically subtitled as 'Your one source of truth'...fgs. Big Grin Big Grin

Its easy to remember as Big F*cking Deal... Rolleyes
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)