Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Nonsense From Trump
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/statu...anguage%2F
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
34 year old Donald Trump asked if he’d ever run for President.

https://old.reddit.com/r/SnapshotHistory..._ever_run/
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Words fail me - he's beyond belief, a truly bizarre human.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Still a better option than the old fart with dementia running the shitshow there right now.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(08-03-2024, 11:24 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Still a better option than the old fart with dementia running the shitshow there right now.

i'm 50/50 on that one, but I would hazard a guess at least Biden will listen to his advisers...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(08-03-2024, 12:30 PM)king1 Wrote:
(08-03-2024, 11:24 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: Still a better option than the old fart with dementia running the shitshow there right now.

i'm 50/50 on that one, but I would hazard a guess at least Biden will listen to his advisers...

Indeed - & he's less likely to start a war for no good reason. He may not be ideal but compared to the Orange Roughy, he's brilliant.. Rolleyes Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
If Trump gets into power we will be much closer to nuclear war than we are right now, which is already fairly close. Trump does not have the diplomatic abilities to avoid this sort of crisis we are facing soon, not to mention the climate crisis.

Trump is a mad wild card which may bring disaster on us all.
(08-03-2024, 05:27 PM)zqwerty Wrote: If Trump gets into power we will be much closer to nuclear war than we are right now, which is already fairly close.  Trump does not have the diplomatic abilities to avoid this sort of crisis we are facing soon, not to mention the climate crisis.

A more stupid version of Luxon, then...
I do have other cameras!
(08-03-2024, 06:04 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(08-03-2024, 05:27 PM)zqwerty Wrote: If Trump gets into power we will be much closer to nuclear war than we are right now, which is already fairly close.  Trump does not have the diplomatic abilities to avoid this sort of crisis we are facing soon, not to mention the climate crisis.

A more stupid version of Luxon, then...

Indeed - & its looking very much as though he may yet win & becoem President again. I really don't understand how any country could be sufficiently stupid to legally somehow allow a man like him to stand for President.
If you think Biden has dementia it simply demonstrates how fortunate you are to have never known anyone who actually had it.

And if you think Trump is mentally well balanced you have an amazing ability to ignore the obvious.
(08-03-2024, 06:19 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: If you think Biden has dementia it simply demonstrates how fortunate you are to have never known anyone who actually had it.

And if you think Trump is mentally well balanced you have an amazing ability to ignore the obvious.

It seems that quite a lot of Americans have such an ability - it really is inexplicable & potentially extremely dangerous for the entire world. I hope we can pull back from the brink of utter disaster.
There is quite legitimately plenty of subjective debate on the suitability of Trump to be president, as there is for any potential candidate.

What is objectively false though is the idea that he's a warmonger, more likely than others to cause WW3. He was one of Americas most peaceful presidents in a long time, starting no new wars, dropped vastly fewer bombs than Obama who preceded him.

Basically, as long as a country didn't threaten USA, he had zero interest in threatening them, and he presented a strong enough image that no one was interested in threatening the US. But he (refreshingly) just wasn't interested in the global meddling that we were so used to from previous presidents.
He's not a warmonger he is incompetent and quite unable to tackle world problems and to run the leading world power and his interaction with with world leaders including Putin have revealed just how impotent USA has become in recent decades.

Putin now realizes that, as he always knew NATO is a toothless dog and will back down in the face of any severe challenge, and now he knows that Trump can be bought with money who knows what will happen.

Putin knows Trump is a crook/gangster and not motivated by any philosophical aims or Nationalistic dreams like Putin, he can be bought, all he wants is dollars in the bank account especially now with the court cases he is being prosecuted with.

If America doesn't back down over Ukraine I think it is quite possible that we will see limited nuclear war especially with incompetent Trump in charge who will misread many situations and precipitate Putin into testing the Wests resolve.

With a strong and competent American president, who probably doesn't exist at the moment, Putin would back down but Trump definitely isn't that man.

M.A.D. is only a viable deterrent when participants are both formidable opponents with strong leaders. N.A.T.O. is not a credible opponent for Russia and will back down when Putin challenges them, which he is doing now.

Of course this is just my analysis and may be inaccurate, but I have been watching international politics for years and this is my gut feeling after seeing recent events and also following Trump in the background for years.

Did you know that when Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones in his younger days met Trump at a party the Stones held, he wanted to take a knife to him he hated Trump so much on first impressions.
Putin Marks International Women's Day By Reminding Women What They're For – Hint, It's Not Feminist

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/putin-marks-in...05799.html

More cannon fodder required.
Jeez - never thought I'd agree with Keef!

Hey ladies - focus on having babies! Smile
That way, we'll have plenty of fodder for our next war! Nothing changes. How anyone can be such an utter wuckfit in these times is beyond understanding.

Putin is clearly a man whose views are from centuries ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzG_4e8yGew