Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark / Xtra new charges
Had a couple of calls so far about this people wondering what.s going on. They received emails last night /today.

Wonder how many will tell Spark to shove it and move to Gmail, Outlook etc  Angry

Spark New Charges
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
yeah for a lot of people it will be real easy just to use there gmail account.. One reason folks might not is all their online accounts tied to the spark email
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Gave up on an ISP email address years ago and went with an Outlook.com  version.  I had an Xtra one many years ago but gave it up in the late 1990s..
it will be all the folks that have stuck with spark out of loyalty over the years, they'll be the ones that will get undone by this, if they even care...

I tend to prefer to change ISPs at will when better deals come up though so haven't had an ISP email for years and years...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I am so glad I got out of those clutches last year.
I've had a few calls too.
Been telling people to switch to Gmail for ages might just be the wake up call!
All I did was ask to delete my homeline from my long established all in one plan, and from then on complete chaos. First they changed me up to the new more expensive plan version, then charged in advance instead of by the month, then - when I gave notice I intended to change providers they closed the broadband, but kept the streaming accounts because I hadn't told them specifically to close those. Then billed me for those two months afterwards...

Customer service? Nah...