Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No sympathy for TVNZ or newshub
You guys pushed a bunch of woke propaganda and misinformation, misquoted speech and twist it out of context to suit your biased left wing agenda.
We are seeing it right now with what they are saying about Winston Peters.
You got what you asked for, so don't act surprised.
I hope NZ herald is next on the chopping block.
Go woke, go broke.
The legacy media has had its day, citizen journalism is the new age of media and thanks to elon musk taking over Twitter, we are one step closer to free speech and the truth.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
(20-03-2024, 08:46 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: You guys pushed a bunch of woke propaganda and misinformation, misquoted speech and twist it out of context to suit your biased left wing agenda.
Go woke, go broke.
The legacy media has had its day, citizen journalism is the new age of media and thanks to elon musk taking over Twitter, we are one step closer to free speech and the truth.

Actually it is a fundamental shift in advertising revenue from broadcast to online that is the cause, not necessarily the content they produced or political leanings.  

If you don't have balanced journalism ie both sides represented, then what is left (lol) ?

I'll tell you 
Quote:a bunch of woke propaganda and misinformation, misquoted speech and twist it out of context to suit your biased right wing agenda.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(20-03-2024, 08:46 AM)C_T_Russell Wrote: You guys pushed a bunch of woke propaganda and misinformation, misquoted speech and twist it out of context to suit your biased left wing agenda.
Go woke, go broke.

Would you prefer that we only hear & see news from your favoured right wing sources? That would  be extremely biased, surely. As biased as you claim left wing news is.

Better to have  various news sources from both left & right; that lessens the chances of any CT  idiocy taking hold  among more gullible people.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
CT you've still to provide a definitive meaning for woke. Until you do your misguided and biased ramblings are irrelevant so for as many of are concerned.
The media are reporting what Winston said. His words he chose to use them. Can't blame the media for that.
labour took six years and an unpalatable covid pandemic to lose support of the public - from what I am seeing in the polls (admittedly reported by that pesky MSM), the National coalition seem to have achieved this in less than six months? Am I wrong?
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Not wrong. The best bit though is how Labour knew not to hold hands with Winston but the Nats thought they knew better. We have to get our grins somewhere these days...
(21-03-2024, 08:26 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Not wrong. The best bit though is how Labour knew not to hold hands with Winston but the Nats thought they knew better. We have to get our grins somewhere these days...

And that has the added little bonus of casting them in an excellent light by comaprison; better judgement than this govt.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(21-03-2024, 08:26 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Not wrong. The best bit though is how Labour knew not to hold hands with Winston but the Nats thought they knew better. We have to get our grins somewhere these days...
The next source of amusement will be how Luxon comments on the GCSB issue that has been reported on today. He's got a lot of homework to bone up on tonight so he can make like he knows the slightest thing about our national security. I would suggest he's going to find he can't wing it on this subject based on his supposed corporate background.
(20-03-2024, 10:52 AM)Lilith7 Wrote:
Go woke, go broke.

Would you prefer that we only hear & see news from your favoured right wing sources? That would  be extremely biased, surely. As biased as you claim left wing news is.

Better to have  various news sources from both left & right; that lessens the chances of any CT  idiocy taking hold  among more gullible people.

So only left leaning news sources are approved is it?
Thankfully we have ground news where you can check the news sources for their political bias.

http://www.ground.news
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
And we have a new thing. It's called the internet.