Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Middleton cancer diagnosis
This should hopefully put alot of the rumors to bed.
Just wish people would respect their privacy. 
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho...17228.html
All of us can understand the need to take time to process not only the feared diagnosis, but the recovery from major abdominal surgery as the patient, and then as those who are intimately connected to them.

I wonder about the mental health of those who feast on the lives of celebrities. In a way the media at least have the excuse of earning a dollar to feed their own families. But it still smacks of carrion seeking to me.
(23-03-2024, 10:43 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: All of us can understand the need to take time to process not only the feared diagnosis, but the recovery from major abdominal surgery as the patient, and then as those who are intimately connected to them.

I wonder about the mental health of those who feast on the lives of celebrities. In a way the media at least have the excuse of earning a dollar to feed their own families. But it still smacks of carrion seeking to me.

It does, & so much so that I wonder at those people having no qualms about spreading their poisonous views so very publicly. Presumablt they don't understand how the rest of us see it.

It must be absolute hell just being a royal & it must be made far worse by  the constant dripping of this type of poison by royal 'experts.'
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)