Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EOFY deals at PB Tech
Looks like some good deals on at the moment eg Samsung SSD 500GB SATA for $69

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/promotions/eofy-it-deals
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I note that their prices for Mobile Phones seem to have increased hugely. A concern to me as my OppoA96 which i bought from them in Oct 2022 (on special was $415) has had major problems with the Music App. I even did a Factory Reset  (and 3 times visited Oppo's Auck Office but problems continue.
I think i shall claim under Warranty which expires Oct. 2024 If successful that would probably mean a cash refund rather than replaced with an equivalent phone.
That's a good deal for a samsung drive.
Regarding phones, I can't help but feel like they are just ripping us off more and more every year.
They are so unaffordable now for something you are expected to replace every 12 months.
I'm still happy with my s23.
Phones-  1st Dont buy Apple - rip off as they want you to buy the latest all the time, and over expensive.

Android - Depends if you want all the bells and Whistles that most people never use. You can pick up phones that do  most things for under $500 My own, Oppo A54s  Bit over $300 at the time still does a lot more than I use. AND its taken a beating over the time I had it, its in a leather case and has had the drop test more times than I care to admit Big Grin
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
Don't buy apple is the no1 rule to buying any piece of tech!