Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny Church - Time for some Action...
These 'individuals' need to be dealt with now.  This is crossing a line...

Quote:Protesters have painted over a rainbow crossing on Gisborne's main street.
A group of people identifying themselves as Destiny Church members blocked off Gladstone Road and painted a layer of white over the crossing on Monday evening.
Posts on social media link the actions to opposition to a Rainbow Storytime show at HB Williams Memorial Library on Tuesday.
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/5126...f-gisborne
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I agree. Along with Gloriavale, and the religious private schools teaching hate filled separatist ideologies, it is time these cults were broken up permanently.

It won't happen though. Human right to choose...
(26-03-2024, 11:29 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I agree. Along with Gloriavale, and the religious private schools teaching hate filled separatist ideologies, it is time these cults were broken up permanently.

It won't happen though. Human right to choose...

They would, wouldn't they. They obviously want the entire world to be black & white, rigidly boring roles for everyone with not a speck of colour or individuality allowed.
When idiots like this try to trample on the rights of everyone else, I'm tempted to say that religion should be banned.

But I know that wouldn't work; some seem to have a need for religion - despite the fact that it has been & still is, an excellent means of control, especially of women.

Like most things, religion is a two edged sword & while religion has done a lot of good, its also done massive harm too.

I'd like to think we can find some way to stop these bigots from doing antything similar - perhaps, a massive fine for their McBishop might work.... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
The McBishop will be happy - his band of hare brained idiots made the evening news. The good news is that the rainbow crossing will be painted back.

I hope the hefty bill for that will be paid from the McBishops personal bank account, with an extra charge for his idiocy....
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
And three cheers for Brian Henry. At last someone with real morals is taking it to Gloriavale.
They painted it WHITE ! Good stuff. They could've painted it black.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
I think they might be surprised at the reaction.
The one on K road is being treated as a hate crime - about time, since thats what it is.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/03/28/polic...ate-crime/

"Police are treating the vandalism of a rainbow pedestrian crossing on Auckland's Karangahape Rd this morning as a "hate crime" and have carried out a search of a property in the city's south.
White paint was spread across the design, which depicts the LGBTTQIA+ flag.
The incident was reported to police at around 3.20am.
The prominent rainbow pride symbol was the second such crossing to be vandalised in New Zealand this week, after Gisborne's Gladstone Rd pride crossing was also painted white in a staged protest.
"Police have no tolerance for reports of this nature, which appear to directly target a particular sector of our diverse community, and we are treating this as a hate crime," Auckland City Central Area Commander Inspector Grant Tetzlaff said.
Police also executed a search warrant at a property in Flat Bush this afternoon, he said."

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/03/28/photo...-released/

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...otest.html
All those old-style buildings on K road, they're mostly gone in Chch due to the earthquakes trashing them.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
I'd like to see the length of K Rd painted as a rainbow and wait for the bastards to attack that one...
(28-03-2024, 05:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I'd like to see the length of K Rd painted as a rainbow  and wait for the bastards to attack that one...

THAT would be brilliant! Let the narrow minded sods try having a go at that.. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Perhaps the locals might like to 'assist' with their own spray paint... Rolleyes
Who will scrape up the cyclists when it rains on the new paint?
Wink
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
(28-03-2024, 06:08 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(28-03-2024, 05:45 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I'd like to see the length of K Rd painted as a rainbow  and wait for the bastards to attack that one...

THAT would be brilliant! Let the narrow minded sods try having a go at that.. Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Perhaps the locals might like to 'assist' with their own spray paint... Rolleyes

Or an outrageous floral! I'll bet that would slow traffic down more effectively than those bouncy things.