Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PB Tech is weird!
I am moving to Gmail from Xtramail for reasons we all know by now.

Just logged in to PB Tech and wanted to change my email address, but to my surprise, it cannot be changed! 
I will have to create another account if I wish to change my email address!  What the hell! 

What are your views re this matter?
bit weird that you can change the actual assigned user name but not the email, have you emailed/called them about this. Shouldn't have to lose your purchase history because of it
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
That is weird alright, in todays world of changes you would think it can be done easy.

Just had a look at my Wholesale account with them, and yep -- No option to change email, Their reason is Security.

Quote:For security reasons, we currently do not allow users to change their account email address.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(28-03-2024, 07:27 AM)Wainuitech Wrote: That is weird alright, in todays world of changes you would think it can be done easy.

Just had a look at my Wholesale account with them, and yep -- No option to change email, Their reason is Security.

Quote:For security reasons, we currently do not allow users to change their account email address.

love to know what that particular security issue is give that just about every other online store does... 

I could quite imagine they might be getting a lot of requests over the next few months
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
Well, looks very similar to US banning TikTok & Huawei - reason: National Security reasons.... hahaha
Yeah, seems accounts are tagged against the original email address. I'd like to move to a specifc one for them, but I think you have to lose your old account.
I have updated 10+ emails from different websites and PB is the only one which can't be done! What a joke!

Just doesn't make sense.