Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coroner's ruling
I saw this article this morning:

COVID-19: Coroner can't tell if teen boy died from vaccine or virus https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zeala...virus.html (also in the Herald).

As well as the coroner's uncertainty on the actual cause of death - virus versus vaccine - it has some good basic data

"This is one of four deaths which had been reported to the Covid-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board as being possibly linked to the vaccine as of 2024."

"Overall, more than 13 million vaccines have been administered to people in New Zealand, and 3923 people have died as a result of the virus."

and "... the chances of contracting myocarditis as a result of a Covid-19 vaccine was about six per million people."
Considering many GPs and other health professionals have been resistant to reporting health issues to the Covid-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board the accuracy of the data that that organisation is questionable to say the least.

I've heard of numerous situations where individuals have raised concerns regarding health issues being attributable to their COVID vaccinations and been either fobbed off by their health professional or disinclined to push the issue so as not to be seen as CTers. The lack of data in these cases results in a dilution of risk probability and skewing of the results in favour of positive outcomes.
(03-04-2024, 02:58 PM)harm_less Wrote: Considering many GPs and other health professionals have been resistant to reporting health issues to the Covid-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board the accuracy of the data that that organisation is questionable to say the least.

I've heard of numerous situations where individuals have raised concerns regarding health issues being attributable to their COVID vaccinations and been either fobbed off by their health professional or disinclined to push the issue so as not to be seen as CTers. The lack of data in these cases results in a dilution of risk probability and skewing of the results in favour of positive outcomes.

The other side of the argument though is since it was a vaccine that over 90% of the population received, it could be very easy for anyone to blame any illness on the covid vaccine - I imagine that's what they were trying to prevent happening
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
For me, it comes down to one question - do I trust the person giving me medical advice or not?

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics...

I trust the person in front of me. Or not.
(03-04-2024, 03:13 PM)king1 Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 02:58 PM)harm_less Wrote: Considering many GPs and other health professionals have been resistant to reporting health issues to the Covid-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board the accuracy of the data that that organisation is questionable to say the least.

The other side of the argument though is since it was a vaccine that over 90% of the population received, it could be very easy for anyone to blame any illness on the covid vaccine - I imagine that's what they were trying to prevent happening
The COVID vaccine elicited an inflammatory response. In my case a Crp level of 28 following my vax whereas it was 23 following my recent knee surgery, <5 is considered normal. The accepted practice of injecting that substance direct into muscle with no aspiration of the syringe to confirm it isn't being administered IV is a risk factor in this method but unless the vaccinator is instructed to aspirate (as I have done) the substance can gain a direct route into the patient's vascular system , and therefore heart.

My nephew was diagnosed with mycarditis following his course of vaccines but as he, his mother and his brother all work in the health sector in various capacities he didn't pursue the matter or report it so as to not seen to be 'rocking the boat'. He is a fit well muscled competitive sportsman who was advised to moderate his activities until the issue resolved itself.

That nephew's partner experienced heart irregularities on the night following her vaccination and considered visiting ED but as my sister whom she was living with at the time is a very experienced nurse the situation was monitored, kept 'in house' but not reported. Similarly a work colleague of my sister experienced similar symptoms but as a solo parent the option of ED was considered too disruptive to her busy home life so again no reporting.

Jesse Mulligan recounted on his RNZ program of presenting to his GP in the weeks after his vaccination with concerning but vague symptoms which the GP immediately identified as 'text-book shingles'. The GP chose to not report this as a vaccination related issue despite shingles being one of the most common ailments linked to COVID vaccination.

I'm not saying that our very successful nationwide COVID prevention provided by the widespread vaccination wasn't worth it but the filtering/censoring of negative outcomes will definitely have skewed the statistics with a positive bias so it is not surprising that those with concerns about the extent of collateral damage resulting from the vaccination program are raising alarm. Ignoring bad things doesn't make them go away.

The analogy I place on the situation is that NZ was a ship in danger of being sunk (overwhelmed) unless extreme measures were taken, not unlike closing bulkheads at locations to limit the rising waters. If passengers happened to be on the wrong side of those bulkheads then they perished but the ship remained afloat. Failing to recognise the names or numbers of passengers who 'lucked out' can paint the final outcome in a more favourable light but definitely isn't an acceptable strategy as the true extent of that 'collateral loss' is a prime lesson in terms of how such a situation is addressed when it happens again.

1000%
Your on the mark.
I too know of way to many cases where it's far too coincidental and the patients feel left down that their doctors are not acknowledging it.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.