Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Death throes
Judith is having a weird final week before an election.

Going after the obese is not typically a vote-winner. Essentially calling your deputy "weak" and for that matter, most of Samoa, is a brave if somewhat disrespectful move.

Seems to be very focused on this wealth tax thing, which will mainly affect your typical National voter so I'm not sure who she is trying to win over. Ardern will be getting sick of answering the wealth tax question over and over again.

The media have been taking great enjoyment from showing Collins in a downward spiral as it makes for good viewing, but I can't see it playing out as badly as they're making out. Sure, she looks grumpy and the internal polls that she's not releasing are probably not good, but the blue voters are there.

Not sure what the impact of the advance voters is going to have. They're at 1.4 million already which is very solid going. Do early voters lean in a certain direction? They always used to say that overseas voters were more left than right.
That's what I thought - big mistake! It's not as though her or her husband are 'petite'!! ( and I'm being nice and polite here Smile ) She just doesn't seem to be in touch with the electorate at all.
(14-10-2020, 05:34 PM)Outsider Wrote: That's what I thought - big mistake! It's not as though her or her husband are 'petite'!! ( and I'm being nice and polite here Smile ) She just doesn't seem to be in touch with the electorate at all.
Time has proven you're right... Labour landslide.

Should have been called "Crushee Collins" rather than "Crusher Collins." Smile