Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greens surge, Bishop liked more than Luxon
Well...I suppose the news can't always be bad, can it...

And the words  "ACT was the biggest loser" do have  certain lovely ring to them. Long may it continue.

Big Grin Big Grin

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/g...RIGOTHOKM/

[b]"The Green Party has surged by 3.3 points in the latest Taxpayers’ Union-Curia poll, scoring 14.6 per cent - a very high poll rating for the party.[/b]
The party’s friends on the left, Te Pāti Māori, have also enjoyed a good bump, rising 2.1 points to 4.6 per cent, in what was generally a good poll for the left wing parties. Labour was also up, but only by 0.4 points to 25.7 per cent.

Act was the biggest loser on the right, falling 2.8 points to 7.2 per cent, NZ First fell 1.1 point to 6.3 per cent. National was also down, but by just 0.3 points to 37.1 per cent.
The results would give the coalition 64 seats, enough to govern, but down six seats from last month’s poll. The centre-left parties would be up three seats to 56 seats."

Is that the sound of pigeons overhead....
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Oh dear, ct is going to have a conniption.

Hee hee...
(09-04-2024, 05:20 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Oh dear, ct is going to have a conniption.

Hee hee...

As will their supporters. With any sort of luck... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Bishop? Time to start those "tobacco man" memes...
I do have other cameras!
These polls are not very accurate.
Mostly young voters that vote green and I expect a bunch are excited about Chloe.
If they were still a bunch of weed smoking hippies in the party I may have voted for them, they have drifted too far away from their roots.
Unapologetic NZ first voter, white cis male, climate change skeptic.
Yup, it's called progress, ct.