Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone successfully bypassed an Android FRP lock?
Got someone with a one month old samsung tablet, cant remember PIN number on the lock screen nor the google account associated with the device.
It appears they have inadvertently created another google account when they set up the device, because when signing in to their google account it says its not the account linked to the device.
Tried using droidkit but no success, i get to the part where it is supposed to send a notification to the device, but nothing comes through.
Is there any linux based tools I could try?
Failing that, the only option i see is sending it back to samsung, if they even help in these cases.
not I i'm afraid.  A long time ago was able to assist a client with an ipad by liaising with Apple - basically just had to prove ownership - in your case that probably shouldn't be too difficult given its only a month or so old. 
Quote:"If you cannot remember any of your Google account information, and the FRP Lock has been triggered, visit one of our Authorised Service Centres to receive professional assistance. Please ensure that you have your Proof of Purchase to show evidence of ownership of your device."
https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobil...oogle-frp/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(19-04-2024, 09:17 PM)king1 Wrote: not I i'm afraid.  A long time ago was able to assist a client with an ipad by liaising with Apple - basically just had to prove ownership - in your case that probably shouldn't be too difficult given its only a month or so old. 
Quote:"If you cannot remember any of your Google account information, and the FRP Lock has been triggered, visit one of our Authorised Service Centres to receive professional assistance. Please ensure that you have your Proof of Purchase to show evidence of ownership of your device."
https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobil...oogle-frp/

Yeah ive done that with apple several times when sacked employees have refused to provide the password.
In some cases Apple sides with the account holder of the apple ID, despite the company owning the device.
Tried several hacks from XDA developers with no success, I think this model is too new and no hack has been developed yet, I will tell them to take back to the retailer i think.