Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
France vs. 'Shrinkflation': Starting July 1, All 'Shrinked' Products Must Be Labelled
Shrinkflation is happening in NZ as well, Government is doing nothing.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/france-vs-shri...rs-1724667
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
Yet some of the firms have taken exception to this because 'retailers have accepted these products.'
And take offence to the French govt calling it a 'scam'....well, hell if the cap fits, wear it.

Its dishonest & they need to stop; or label accordingly.

Catch that lot in the Beehive doing anything here - unles of course, there's money in it for them.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Cadbury was the first to do that.
At least France has the guts to take it on, hopefully they get results.
(20-05-2024, 01:09 PM)nzoomed Wrote: Cadbury was the first to do that.
At least France has the guts to take it on, hopefully they get results.

I hope they get excellent results & those doing this have to stop doing it; it would serve as a warning to others too. Its sneaky, underhanded & dishonest. Dodgy
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
I see my uncle tobys muslei bars are thinner than they once were, so its definitely happening here!
(24-05-2024, 01:05 PM)nzoomed Wrote: I see my uncle tobys muslei bars are thinner than they once were, so its definitely happening here!

What a bunch of miserable bastards they are!