Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Maori Party and Tamahere
im surprised there hasnt been a thread on here about this (or i have missed it)

every move the current government makes is criticised and pulled apart by the resident left leaning posters but this party of racist grifters seems to have a free ride

just imagine if the cowboy hat got his own way and had a maori parliament what they could do for themselves.......not average maori just the elite few elbows deep in the trough

cowboy hats racist wife is a prime example of why a maori parliament should never happen

i will just sit back now and wait for the apologists to give their reasons like colonialism etc
yes i know
Not sure you're going to find too many takers on this thread when you start off with such a confrontational attitude and presumption of the outcome.

No one has started a thread on Michael Mosely's disappearance either - clearly it is a left wing conspiracy...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I think te pati maori exists for its people, not middle class white guys with attitude issues, therefore that lot can have all the opinions they want, but it isn't going to make the slightest impact on those they love to whinge on about.

Critique the ones representing you, and leave the others alone. Otherwise it just looks like more of those isms we don't enjoy being accused of having...
(09-06-2024, 01:34 PM)king1 Wrote: Not sure you're going to find too many takers on this thread when you start off with such a confrontational attitude and presumption of the outcome.

No one has started a thread on Michael Mosely's disappearance either - clearly it is a left wing conspiracy...

is Michael Mosley a NZ political party?

(09-06-2024, 02:16 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I think te pati maori exists for its people, not middle class white guys with attitude issues, therefore that lot can have all the opinions they want, but it isn't going to make the slightest impact on those they love to whinge on about.

Critique the ones representing you, and leave the others alone. Otherwise it just looks like more of those isms we don't enjoy being accused of having...

cowboy hats party exists for its people ...sweet its people can pay for its racial segregated world

middle class white guys with a attitude problem..........pretty sure im working class seeing as i have bee working since i was 15, my attitude is to people wanting others to fund their racist veiw on how things should be

you can call me a racist if you like, im far from it, i have a son married to a Malaysian and another boy engaged to a part Aboriginal girl i work occasionally with a Korean crew who are all great people, i look on everyone as equal, not a special race that constantly has its hand out yet the money never makes it past the top
yes i know
Oh Jim, having a mixed race family is normal these days. It doesn't mean our old attitudes have melted away. We cannot help but reveal ourselves when we communicate. Bit like our age...

Why would the idea of a Maori Parliament be such a threat? It is not as if our adopted British system is beyond improvement.
(09-06-2024, 12:07 PM)jim157 Wrote: im surprised there hasnt been a thread on here about this (or i have missed it)

every move the current government makes is criticised and pulled apart by the resident left leaning posters but this party of racist grifters seems to have a free ride

just imagine if the cowboy hat got his own way and had a maori parliament what they could do for themselves.......not average maori just the elite few elbows deep in the trough

cowboy hats racist wife is a prime example of why a maori parliament should never happen

i will just sit back now and wait for the apologists to give their reasons like colonialism etc
Your rhetoric is a prime demonstration of the polarisation between opposing factions in our population that the current government seems intent to foster. Their divide and conquer strategy is nothing new and as usual appeals to those with the least analytical minds. Trump has used it to raise US emotions to a fever pitch with wide scale public rebellion now increasingly looking like a real possibility.

The same political divisiveness shouldn't have any place in NZ and stoking racially based ill feeling in a country where the non-European portion of the population primarily consists of its indigenous people is a potentially destructive course to take. As the original inhabitants here Maori have good reason to expect fairness in services provided to them which unfortunately hasn't necessarily been the case in the past century or more. Ignoring the inequity within our fellow inhabitants will only aggravate the situation further. Not helpful Jim.
Why is what an MP wears worth of comment? Have we not learned that is an outdated habit...
(09-06-2024, 06:13 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Why is what an MP wears worth of comment? Have we not learned that is an outdated habit...

cultural appropriation isnt it

he shouldnt be wearing it in parliament as a sigh of respect, how would europeans not following tradition on a marae get treated?

(09-06-2024, 05:37 PM)harm_less Wrote:
(09-06-2024, 12:07 PM)jim157 Wrote: im surprised there hasnt been a thread on here about this (or i have missed it)

Your rhetoric is a prime demonstration of the polarisation between opposing factions in our population that the current government seems intent to foster. Their divide and conquer strategy is nothing new and as usual appeals to those with the least analytical minds. Trump has used it to raise US emotions to a fever pitch with wide scale public rebellion now increasingly looking like a real possibility.

The same political divisiveness shouldn't have any place in NZ and stoking racially based ill feeling in a country where the non-European portion of the population primarily consists of its indigenous people is a potentially destructive course to take. As the original inhabitants here Maori have good reason to expect fairness in services provided to them which unfortunately hasn't necessarily been the case in the past century or more. Ignoring the inequity within our fellow inhabitants will only aggravate the situation further. Not helpful Jim.

the previous 2 governments were pretty good at fostering divide, vaxxed and unvaxxed, farmers and everybody else, landlords and tenants , maori and non maori

you need to take your red blinkers off

you want to change the government vote them out in the next elections 

you keep mentioning trump is he in our current government?
yes i know
Cultural appropriation?

You are sooooo funny Jimmy. You have no idea just how funny you are...

It's kind of cute.
(10-06-2024, 02:02 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Cultural appropriation?

It's kind of cute.
Just parroting the rhetoric of last weekend's ACT conference by the looks of the comments about it I'm seeing. Not a lot of originality.
(10-06-2024, 02:02 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Cultural appropriation?

It's kind of cute.

Wee Jimmy's been on my ignore list for ages, but recently a few of his/her mindless Atlas-inspired comments have shown up.   Do you think he/she is a real person?   Or just an AI bot dialled up on "offensive" ?
Well, seeing ct is absent without leave I have to have someone to torture with my feather duster.
(10-06-2024, 08:26 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Well, seeing ct is absent without leave I have to have someone to torture with my feather duster.
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup