Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musicians who've told Trump to NOT use their music
There seems to be quite a lot of them...

ABBA
The Stones
Celine Dion
Adele
Isaac Hayes family
Sinead O'Conor's estate

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/526560/...gn-rallies
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
pretty sure CCR were in that list as well, I recall the irony John Fogarty pointed out of Trump using Fortunate Son...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(30-08-2024, 03:45 PM)king1 Wrote: pretty sure CCR were in that list as well, I recall the irony John Fogarty pointed out of Trump using Fortunate Son...

Yep, no doubt its a far longer list; not that anything seems to stop him using their music.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(30-08-2024, 03:59 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(30-08-2024, 03:45 PM)king1 Wrote: pretty sure CCR were in that list as well, I recall the irony John Fogarty pointed out of Trump using Fortunate Son...

Yep, no doubt its a far longer list; not that anything seems to stop him using their music.
30 artists taking issue over Trump using their music without permission with ABBA too now and apparently he's used a Dolly Parton song recently. Dolly doesn't take any prisoners so Trump may be in for a bollocking from her.

[Image: GWM_FNpbQAAwfAw?format=jpg&name=medium]
And yet, he just keeps on doing it! Astounding that it continues.
(30-08-2024, 07:02 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: And yet, he just keeps on doing it!  Astounding that it continues.
Fully expected. He's all about gaining maximum attention to himself with total disregard for others. The debacle at Arlington Cemetery in the last few days is another example of that. He's just a POS.

[Image: GWFAr4BWAAAnCE_?format=jpg&name=medium]
lol, photo OP in a cemetery, well done Mr Trump...

He's starting to look a bit old and crusty these days...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
[Image: GWPG6gKWoAANdE-?format=jpg&name=small]
Well said that person Big Grin
Trump is tedious to say the least, I've grown tired of his antics.
It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche
(30-08-2024, 08:09 PM)king1 Wrote: lol, photo OP in a cemetery, well done Mr Trump...

He's starting to look a bit old and crusty these days...

Absolutely presidential material...

[Image: GV46k-lbEAA_tiG?format=jpg&name=medium]
(31-08-2024, 09:11 AM)harm_less Wrote:
[Image: GWPG6gKWoAANdE-?format=jpg&name=small]
Well said that person Big Grin

And who am I to disagree... Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin

The one good thing to have come out of his standing for President again is that it has shown all Americans - & the rest of the world - exactly what the hard right really wants to do; diminish rights for others & control as many people as possible. Power & control is what they're after. Dodgy