Poll: Thinking about the up and coming End of Life Bill referendum, are you an euthanasia supporter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I support euthanasia
100.00%
9 100.00%
No, I do not support euthanasia
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of life bill. (euthanasia)
Question 
Do you support euthanasia?
I'm pretty old. I think I want the option.
yes i do JMO
Having helped our daughter through her husband's last six months of life last year and knowing what his wishes were, I am a definite YES.
It is a much more important issue for us as a nation to have a binding referendum on than the one we will have during the 2020 election.
I think it should be a human right to end the own life at the own will at the time one decides - with dignity and in peace.
I'm in 2 minds about this bill as there are some that are just going to use it as an excuse to end their own life (commit suicide) and then there are those that will get a Dr's permission to end their life due to the non curable condition they have and don't want to be a burden on their families but those families see that time left as Quality time to spend with their loved one before they pass on. 

I know when my mother was in her last 2 weeks of life (massive stroke that left her in a coma) I was happy to spend that time with her even if she didn't know I was there but I think she did know we were there and we were all there when she did pass rather than a phone call to say they had died like I got when my son committed suicide

That is just my views and everyone will have their own views.
Crab2