Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tricks & Tips
Sorry if obvious to some but, on a desktop, when browsing, clicking with the middle button of the mouse opens a new tab.
Same happens when clicking simultaneously left & right during a search, on a laptop.
I use the middle click all the time in my browser, its a great feature! Smile
Interestingly it doesn't on my setup. My cursor changes to a little circle with two arrows, and moving the mouse scrolls up or down the page. I wonder if it's a function of my Logitech gaming mouse software, or a Windows setting?
(19-02-2020, 04:15 PM)s.monkey Wrote: Interestingly it doesn't on my setup. My cursor changes to a little circle with two arrows, and moving the mouse scrolls up or down the page. I wonder if it's a function of my Logitech gaming mouse software, or a Windows setting?
Mine does the same but only if you center click NOT on a link. 
Center click on a link opens new tab.
(19-02-2020, 04:28 PM)Drcspy Wrote:
(19-02-2020, 04:15 PM)s.monkey Wrote: Interestingly it doesn't on my setup. My cursor changes to a little circle with two arrows, and moving the mouse scrolls up or down the page. I wonder if it's a function of my Logitech gaming mouse software, or a Windows setting?
Mine does the same but only if you center click NOT on a link. 
Center click on a link opens new tab.

Ahh.. of course. Duh. Brain isn't working great after a string of 14+ hours days.
Thumbs Up 
On Linux, highlight a text to copy and middle click to paste.