Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Gee i haven't been a part of a TM message board for 10 years.  They were the good old days, miss a few and hoping i may say them here.  Thanks for accepting me, am part of the other board but am glad to be part of this
Hey! Yep hopefully we can grow this one Smile
Yep i already prefer the setup here, hopefully it grows to be just like the old TMMBSmile
Welcome, nice to see some old faces! Smile
G'day all, from Mystique's hubby on the other one :-P

I do hope you are well supported, it is about time that someone put up a good fight to them lol

Cheers,
Bruiser (Bruce)
Supernova in da house
And me.

Junior? Oh, I do like that...
Morning all - everything lookin' good on the site, You had a busy weekend Admin!
Also hello from me, good to see you all.  Angel
I suppose I should say hello too. :-)
(16-02-2020, 08:32 PM)Bruiser Wrote: G'day all, from Mystique's hubby on the other one :-P

I do hope you are well supported, it is about time that someone put up a good fight to them lol

Cheers,
Bruiser (Bruce)

We named, what was meant to be a pig dog Bruiser, turned out to be a snuggly thing, so we changed his name to Bruce.  Big Grin
Most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all. Michael Rivero
Hi guys, this is going to be great. I usually hang out in Genealogy but I will pop into General every now and then...
Hello everyone …

('o,')
<((>
_/ \_
(20-02-2020, 07:54 PM)us109 Wrote: Hello everyone …

('o,')
<((>
_/ \_
Good morning everyone!
Morning everyone. It’s lovely to meet you all.