Poll: What Browser do you use predominantly
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
27.45%
14 27.45%
Firefox
47.06%
24 47.06%
Edge
9.80%
5 9.80%
Opera
5.88%
3 5.88%
Brave
3.92%
2 3.92%
Pale Moon
0%
0 0%
Maxthon
0%
0 0%
OTHER
5.88%
3 5.88%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What web browser is everyone using now?
Firefox, and Thunderbird for email.
I am thinking of installing Netscape Navigator.
Opera because built in VPN.
I installed netscape navigator but it doesn't have enough security protocols to access many websites.
Deleted Brave, gone back to Microsoft Edge.
Pale monkey? Isint that supposed to be pale moon? Big Grin
(11-01-2022, 10:47 AM)nzoomed Wrote: Pale monkey? Isint that supposed to be pale moon? Big Grin
lol, nearly three months... and the prize goes to...
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(11-01-2022, 11:22 AM)king1 Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 10:47 AM)nzoomed Wrote: Pale monkey? Isint that supposed to be pale moon? Big Grin
lol, nearly three months... and the prize goes to...
Lol I only noticed it after I jumped back on the thread!
Opera all the way! Love how can make text as big as I like on Android and it centers the text for full viewing.
Chrome too bloated for me and slow, it's getting as useless as Gmail. 
Puffin browser was great when my old iPad 2 ended up being crazily slow. (Uses cloud technology) They have a great TV browser too via Android.
Gone back to Brave, rarely use Google & Edge these times

Will have a gecko @ Opera later on
Firefox, because I have a choice. Not chrome, because I've tried it.
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Snap.... I just installed Firefox today. Works so easy after Chrome! I left Edge because of Bong or whatever it is called. Gods curse on internet users!
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
(20-08-2023, 06:23 PM)Kenj Wrote: Snap.... I just installed Firefox today. Works so easy after Chrome! I left Edge because of Bong or whatever it is called. Gods curse on internet users!

You do know its easyt to change to what ever search you want. Thats one of the 1st things I change. Bing doesn't work as well in NZ.

Heres how.  How to Make Google as the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge in Windows 11? - YouTube

If you prefer to use google as  a home page that's just a simple case of changing the home page.
Upgrades = Old bugs replaced with new Bugs.
(20-08-2023, 08:58 PM)Wainuitech Wrote:
(20-08-2023, 06:23 PM)Kenj Wrote: Snap.... I just installed Firefox today. Works so easy after Chrome! I left Edge because of Bong or whatever it is called. Gods curse on internet users!

You do know its easyt to change to what ever search you want. Thats one of the 1st things I change. Bing doesn't work as well in NZ.

Heres how.  How to Make Google as the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge in Windows 11? - YouTube

If you prefer to use google as  a home page that's just a simple case of changing the home page.

Did all that and it works like that as well,  but it still tries to get to use bong every time I highlight something. open a new tab etc. It is insidious. It should be able to be removed completely. A shame as I quite like and am used to using Edge. Dodgy
Corgi Wan Kenobi is watching you!
I'm with Kenj. I like Edge but find that Bing is insidious!
Bung bing!
Sad
Entropy is not what
it used to be.
Opera
The new opera does look rather good I must say, but Im still a long time firefox veteran!
Opera since it was a pay version. Chrome as my backup.