Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Vaccinated to stop the virus.
It's pretty simple really isn't it??

Why can't people get it through their heads, that to be vaccinated gives you the maximum protection from catching this deadly virus.

I've had both vax's now, and especially now that it is in my town (Te Awamutu), I feel safer.

I would love to see another Super Saturday, mainly for those who had their first jab on the first SS, so in around a couple of weeks, so that people can get their second vax. It was such a success, that I think it's worth it.
Unfortunately there's a percentage of the population that prefer to believe what they read on social media rather than the experts who have dedicated their lives to creating life saving medicine. Then there's another group that are just lazy or indifferent, and they're who we should be focusing on.
I think the hard truth is we'll never get to herd immunity though.

I think another vaxathon is a great idea, hopefully they do one in November.
(21-10-2021, 01:55 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Unfortunately there's a percentage of the population that prefer to believe what they read on social media rather than the experts who have dedicated their lives to creating life saving medicine. Then there's another group that are just lazy or indifferent, and they're who we should be focusing on.
I think the hard truth is we'll never get to herd immunity though.

I think another vaxathon is a great idea, hopefully they do one in November.
You're not wrong there. The majority of people are doing the right thing. As my old Dad used to say 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'.

#secondjabvaxathon
(21-10-2021, 02:01 PM)lindymf55 Wrote: As my old Dad used to say 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'.

Or in the case of a few stubborn beasts I've been involved with, "you can't lead a horse to water or anywhere for that matter, but at least you can have a drink afterwards"