Poll: How many devices do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Desktop computer
22.22%
24 22.22%
Laptop
23.15%
25 23.15%
Smartphone
23.15%
25 23.15%
Tablet (iPad, Galaxy Tab, etc)
16.67%
18 16.67%
Gaming console
5.56%
6 5.56%
Other smart device
9.26%
10 9.26%
Total 108 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How many devices do you have?
Just thought I'd start a poll to see what sort of devices everyone has! 

Personally I own two desktop computers (one for gaming, one for video editing), a laptop, and a smartphone. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a millennial Smile
well i'm glad you asked, i have 25 devices connected to the modem according to Fing.

Myself personally
7x Desktop PCs (1x NAS/server, 1x test bench, 5x crypto mining)
3x VMs
1x Laptop
1x Phone
3x cameras
2x alexas

Rest belong to family
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(22-10-2021, 08:13 AM)king1 Wrote: well i'm glad you asked, i have 25 devices connected to the modem according to Fing. 

Myself personally
7x Desktop PCs (1x NAS/server, 1x test bench, 5x crypto mining)
3x VMs
1x Laptop
1x Phone
3x cameras
2x alexas

Rest belong to family

I think you win  Big Grin

I did forget my Google devices, of which I have about 4 speakers and smart displays.
(21-10-2021, 10:13 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Just thought I'd start a poll to see what sort of devices everyone has! 

Personally I own two desktop computers (one for gaming, one for video editing), a laptop, and a smartphone. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a millennial Smile

We have
Desktop computer (me) 
laptop (husband)
Samsung tablet (me, but hardly ever used these days) 
Alexa (husband) 

and Smart Tv, if it counts

No Smartphone for us! We're old and don't need one.
I use my smartphone to scan QR codes and very little else. My tablet gets the most use, followed by my smart tv...
(22-10-2021, 11:42 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I use my smartphone to scan QR codes and very little else. My tablet gets the most use, followed by my smart tv...
I want to get a smartphone primarilly for scanning the QR codes. I have an old mobile, which I use only for texting.

What smartphone do you have?
I have One Laptop & I have A Mobi Wire 3G Cellphone. I also have 2 old phones that I want get pics off too.
Can anyone tell me how I go about it as im not very good at those things. Like put them onto a USB Stick. I have go via Laptop?
1 desktop hardly ever used mostly kept for a backup device and the occasional need for the dvd writer
2 laptops - his/hers
2 smart phones currently in use his/hers
2 smart phones still operational but currently retired, (backups in case of emergency ?)
1 dead smart phone
2 chromecasts
2 fitbit charge 4's
1 Samsung galaxy pro ear buds
1 jabra active elite 75t ear buds
One xiaomi home cam for monitoring the house while away, (and the cat but he's gone skyward now.......)

(07-11-2021, 10:16 AM)Ferrit47 Wrote: I have One Laptop & I have A Mobi Wire 3G Cellphone.  I  also have 2 old phones that  I want get pics off too.
Can anyone tell me how I go about it as im not very good at those things. Like put them onto a USB Stick. I have go via Laptop?
What type of phones ? 
Make /model ?
(22-10-2021, 11:54 AM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(22-10-2021, 11:42 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I use my smartphone to scan QR codes and very little else. My tablet gets the most use, followed by my smart tv...
I want to get a smartphone primarilly for scanning the QR codes. I have an old mobile, which I use only for texting.

Samsung Note 3. Sorry I missed this back when..
You can get refurbed Notes quite reasonably priced these days. I recommend.
Lots. lol. I personally have 3 laptops (one for everyday use, 1 for work stuff, and an older one that I let the Grand Kids loose on) , 1 tablet, a note 4 (still works great- kept as a back up incase my other one ever needs repairs) and a note 10 plus mobiles.
Hubby has 1 tablet and 1 note 10 plus phone.
Oh, and we both have a smart watch.
iMac 5k, MacBook Pro, iPad 8th gen, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Amazon Echo Show, Chromecast that I inherited.
Iph SE. oldest D top Acer, 29 year old Tag Chronograph & TMMB [no shares]
(08-11-2021, 05:10 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(22-10-2021, 11:54 AM)crafters_corner Wrote: I want to get a smartphone primarilly for scanning the QR codes. I have an old mobile, which I use only for texting.

Samsung Note 3. Sorry I missed this back when..
You can get refurbed Notes quite reasonably priced these days. I recommend.
We've both got Note 3s. Great phones but unless things have changed in the last months I'm guessing you're using the Rippl QR code scanning app which lacks Bluetooth functionality. The Note 3 was too old to be compatible with the MoH app when we attempted (repeatedly) to load it onto our Note 3s.