Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lagging behind
(22-10-2021, 04:48 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: As Maori tend to vote Labour, it feels odd for them to not be trusting the Government. Like I said, the older Maori are vaccinated to a greater extent and you'd feel they'd be more distrustful given prior, um, history.

You'd think the media would be able to hack together a few vox-pops with Maori youth finding out why they don't want to get vaccinated, but no doubt that would get criticised for painting them in a negative light. It's a tricky tightrope walk sometimes.

Also weird that some can not trust what's in a vaccine, but have no qualms about eating some fatty junk food elements of which were no doubt created in some lab by a bunch of scientists. There seemed to be a lot of pudgy anti-vaxxers when you watched the Tamaki "not a protest".

I'm grumpy today.
I wonder if the Kaumatua are failing their people, by lack of leadership?

You are right, in that Maori are generally Labour supporters, so it is hard to understand if they have a lack of trust in them, or maybe it's a lack of trust in the vaccination itself.

Buggered if I know.

Have some chocolate, or whatever helps you get through the grumps.Smile Sick

(22-10-2021, 05:36 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote:
(22-10-2021, 04:48 PM)yousnoozeyoulose Wrote: As Maori tend to vote Labour, it feels odd for them to not be trusting the Government. Like I said, the older Maori are vaccinated to a greater extent and you'd feel they'd be more distrustful given prior, um, history.

You'd think the media would be able to hack together a few vox-pops with Maori youth finding out why they don't want to get vaccinated, but no doubt that would get criticised for painting them in a negative light. It's a tricky tightrope walk sometimes.

Also weird that some can not trust what's in a vaccine, but have no qualms about eating some fatty junk food elements of which were no doubt created in some lab by a bunch of scientists. There seemed to be a lot of pudgy anti-vaxxers when you watched the Tamaki "not a protest".

I'm grumpy today.
Me too grumpy. In fact I am starting to have stabby moments again. Best hide the things with sharp edges.
Oh God, not another stabby moment. Are these regular? Monthly?lol. Maybe you need a hunk o' spunk to whisk you away for a long weekend on a private beach, where it's only you and him, and lots of chocolate and wine to feed each other on.

Oh hang on, that's my fantasy, not yours. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Lagging behind - by yousnoozeyoulose - 22-10-2021, 01:39 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by videomonkey - 22-10-2021, 02:18 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by nzoomed - 22-10-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by crafters_corner - 22-10-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by yousnoozeyoulose - 22-10-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by Oh_hunnihunni - 22-10-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by crafters_corner - 22-10-2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Lagging behind - by yousnoozeyoulose - 24-10-2021, 01:37 PM