Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching?
Can't go wrong with a little Kevin Costner in your life.
Binge watched most of Rose Matafeo's 'Starstuck' last night. Relaxing and humourous viewing after a tough week for us. Recommended viewing!
Vikings Valhalla

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11311302/
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
I do like a bit of berserking...
Jean Luc Picard. So good to have you back in my life...
Landscapers (Neon). It took a while to get used to the theatrical style but now I can't wait to watch the final episode tonight. Olivia Colman and David Thewlis!
I just watched a program called Warren...Martin Clune being some grumpy obnoxious twat. But he doesn't look or sound anything like Martin Clune. He must be an actor.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
NRL is back
Penrith V Manly...

The Last series of The Last Kingdom made me cry and cheer all at the same time. Right up there with GoT but with real history behind it. Great tv...
Peaky Blinders from the start again...

I coulfd not get into that. Abandoned it halfway through the first episode. Same with Landscapers. I guess I'm just too superficial these days. I just find 'deep' beyond me.
(11-03-2022, 04:44 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I coulfd not get into that. Abandoned it halfway through the first episode. Same with Landscapers. I guess I'm just too superficial these days. I just find 'deep' beyond me.

I wasn't that struck with the first episode either, but decided to give the second episode a go & was hooked, loved the whole series though found it slightly bloodthirsty at times.
And Helen McCrory was brilliant. Still waiting for the final series.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
(11-03-2022, 05:50 PM)Lilith7 Wrote:
(11-03-2022, 04:44 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I coulfd not get into that. Abandoned it halfway through the first episode. Same with Landscapers. I guess I'm just too superficial these days. I just find 'deep' beyond me.

I wasn't that struck with the first episode either, but decided to give the second episode a go & was hooked, loved the whole series though found it slightly bloodthirsty at times.
June 10 on netflix, apparently first couple of episodes are out now at all the usual pirate havens

(11-03-2022, 06:01 PM)king1 Wrote:
(11-03-2022, 05:50 PM)Lilith7 Wrote: I wasn't that struck with the first episode either, but decided to give the second episode a go & was hooked, loved the whole series though found it slightly bloodthirsty at times.
June 10 on netflix, apparently first couple of episodes are out now at all the usual pirate havens
I can wait, still re watching Shameless at the moment. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Just watched The extraordinary, a French film from the people who made The intouchables. Not run of the mill, poignant but also very funny.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/fi...es-charmer
The Andy Warhol Diaries on Netflix - I'm a long term fan, also a fan of Basquiat. We're up to ep 5 and it's all getting terribly sad now. Anyone with an interest in art or popular culture will find it fascinating.
Deep Water, with Ben Affleck. No doubt all will become clear eventually, but meanwhile the sets are great.
I've just watched the first episode of Catherine the great, mini series with Helen Mirren - not fussed on it so far but will see how it goes - apparently the gorgeous Clive Owen is in it too.
Round The World In 80 Days - it's so long since I read a book, saw a movie or TV of this, that it is all new....and am absolutely sure it's as exactly from the book.

Cadfael - loved the books...then there was a TV series. So I'm watching it all again.
In and out of jobs, running free
Waging war with society
(24-03-2022, 06:49 PM)Zurdo Wrote: Round The World In 80 Days - it's so long since I read a book, saw a movie or TV  of this, that it is all new....and am absolutely sure it's as exactly from the book.

Cadfael - loved the books...then there was a TV series. So I'm watching it all again.
is that the new one with David Tennant? watched that a week or two ago, really enjoyed it...