Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This mb
Does this mb also run a covert "underground" version?

I've heard of others dong it
Ding Dong

We are running covert missions from tmmb to mi5.
Our mission statement, is to keep all of us safe from martians, ghoulies and more, but I can't tell you about them.
We take a dim view of bots, so if you are a bot, then we will shut you down, arrest you, and put you into a secure L4 lockdown.

You have been warned.
Yes. There is an underground version. But the map is not freely given. But are you willing to undergo the process involved?

Cue diabolical laughter and weird lighting effects...

(30-10-2021, 02:08 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Ding Dong

We are running covert missions from tmmb to mi5.
Our mission statement, is to keep all of us safe from martians, ghoulies and more, but I can't tell you about them.
We take a dim view of bots, so if you are a bot, then we will shut you down, arrest you, and put you into a secure L4 lockdown.

You have been warned.
Hey! You promised I could have them.
(30-10-2021, 01:37 PM)Himself Wrote: Does this mb also run a covert "underground" version?

I've heard of others dong it
They are working on it but I wouldn't worry.   It has been contracted out to the people who are building the "underground" lite rail to the Auckland Airport.  With cost over-runs and construction delays I doubt it will be operational during your lifetime. Smile
A smile is more contagious than a virus. Smile
Awwww...

You just had to go do that ...
I asked this question as another mb i was part of had an alternate secret board where unbeknown to most posters members slagged off people on the board left right and centre
Ooooh do tell all the gory details. Sounds like my kind of story.
Big Grin
Oh! I remember that one! There was a cross dressing dwarf on it who adopted my nick and pretended to be me. Poor little cretin. They used to gang up and vote people off the Trademe boards and then celebrate the fact.

Kept them highly amused.
No this is one that is still operating
Nope. We have a section for moderators to chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website, but there's no "underground" sections.
(30-10-2021, 08:16 PM)Himself Wrote: No this is one that is still operating
It is still operating. You were never meant to know about it.

You know too much, so I am going to have to torture you.

Crafters pulls out her weapon, and points it at Himself. She leads Himself into a room. Everything is white, even the food is white. No windows no nothing. Everything is white white white. You Himself, will be chained up to be forced to always watch the white room. Never anything else. Eventually you Himself will start hallucinating different colours and eventually you will go insane.

------------
---------------------
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

WARNING!!!
WARNING!!!
Do NOT listen to what videomonkey is telling you. They will say anything to keep their mission secret.
Way too much cake in that one...
(31-10-2021, 08:27 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Way too much cake in that one...
One can never have too much cake hunni.

I got an invite this morning by a neighbour, to come on over for coffee and cake.
I had to say no sadly, as the weather is too bad to sit outside.
Must admit, that I'm feeling p'd off about that, as I could do with some human interaction. And yes, I know we're all feeling the same. grrrrr
(30-10-2021, 10:02 PM)crafters_corner Wrote:
(30-10-2021, 08:16 PM)Himself Wrote: No this is one that is still operating
It is still operating. You were never meant to know about it.

You know too much, so I am going to have to torture you.

Crafters pulls out her weapon, and points it at Himself. She leads Himself into a room. Everything is white, even the food is white. No windows no nothing. Everything is white white white. You Himself, will be chained up to be forced to always watch the white room. Never anything else. Eventually you Himself will start hallucinating different colours and eventually you will go insane.

------------
---------------------
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

WARNING!!!
WARNING!!!
Do NOT listen to what videomonkey is telling you. They will say anything to keep their mission secret.
Rolleyes
It's no wonder this place hasn't taken off.
Instead of criticising the work others are putting into it, maybe you could step up to help make it more what you need...
(30-10-2021, 09:59 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Nope. We have a section for moderators to chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website, but there's no "underground" sections.
Haaaa!    There you are that confirms it.
"chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website,"     YEAH RIGHT!
A smile is more contagious than a virus. Smile
(31-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Instead of criticising the work others are putting into it, maybe you could step up to help make it more what you need...
Just some sensible replies would be a good start. Everything doesn't need to be a comedy.
So, start a non comedy thread fhs.

Make the effort.
(31-10-2021, 10:37 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: So, start a non comedy thread fhs.

Make the effort.
This was a non comedy thread.  Was being the word.
Really?

Heavens! Underground threads, like fungi... I never knew that.

But I do look forward to seeing you start a thread.