Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This mb
(31-10-2021, 10:22 AM)Rumpelteazer Wrote:
(30-10-2021, 09:59 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Nope. We have a section for moderators to chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website, but there's no "underground" sections.
Haaaa!    There you are that confirms it.
"chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website,"     YEAH RIGHT!

Mark this post, the infiltration and takeover of the planet begins now, on this messageboard, oh the power we wield.  Dodgy
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(31-10-2021, 12:02 PM)king1 Wrote:
(31-10-2021, 10:22 AM)Rumpelteazer Wrote: Haaaa!    There you are that confirms it.
"chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website,"     YEAH RIGHT!

Mark this post, the infiltration and takeover of the planet begins now, on this messageboard, oh the power we wield.  Dodgy

Ah, I may have inadvertently given away our master plan  Rolleyes
It would appear that an mb that has less than half a  dozen posts a day is not likely to have an alternate forum
(31-10-2021, 12:15 PM)Himself Wrote: It would appear that an mb that has less than half a  dozen posts a day is not likely to have an alternate forum

Seems this thread is a bit pointless then.
delete it then

Delete me too....Grass growing action is faster than this place
(31-10-2021, 12:22 PM)Himself Wrote: delete it then

Nah, it's entertaining.
Grass has many blades, each contributing to the lawn. And then there are the dandelions. Pretty things dandelions, but if you eat too many of them they make you pee your pants.
(31-10-2021, 12:42 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Grass has mady blades, each contributing to the lawn. And then there are the dandelions. Pretty things dandelions, but if you eat too many of them they make you pee your pants.
I won't ask you how you know that, Hunni.
(31-10-2021, 12:22 PM)Himself Wrote: delete it then

lol, you are quite capable of deleting yourself, it's the log out button up the top.  Although the fact that you are still here suggests that this board is more entertaining than grass growing action - so I take that as a win... Big Grin
This world would be a perfect place if it wasn't for the people.

Sharesies | Buy Crypto | Surfshark VPN | Cloud Backup
(31-10-2021, 01:01 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(31-10-2021, 12:42 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Grass has mady blades, each contributing to the lawn. And then there are the dandelions. Pretty things dandelions, but if you eat too many of them they make you pee your pants.
I won't ask you how you know that, Hunni.
Dandelion in French...

Pissenlit!   Wink
(30-10-2021, 09:59 PM)videomonkey Wrote: Nope. We have a section for moderators to chat about new features and boring web design stuff regarding the running of the website, but there's no "underground" sections.

SSshhhh, you've let the secret out, now where are we going to hang out
Crab2
(31-10-2021, 12:15 PM)Himself Wrote: It would appear that an mb that has less than half a  dozen posts a day is not likely to have an alternate forum

Sounds like you need to retire from the world each day Himself, to some private spot. Stay in the secret spot until the surrounding noises in your head begin to fade out of your heart, and a sense of God's presence envelops you. Deliberately tune out the unpleasant sounds, and come out of your secret place, determined not to hear them. Listen for the inward voice, till you learn to recognise it.

Please stay Himself. You have created the best thread on tmmb thus far. We need you.
(30-10-2021, 01:37 PM)Himself Wrote: Does this mb also run a covert "underground" version?

I've heard of others dong it

You mean a "secret" members only forum?

Lots of forums do this, and while we dont currently have anything like that other than private chat for moderators to communicate, everything else is public.
We may look at adding a private forum for those that have donated, but no decision on that yet.