Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro vs anti
I have read through the whole thread & will only say this once.. I am double vaxed & will have any number of reboots as it takes.. not only because I'm oldish, but due to luck, I had a lump found in my lung after a one of a chance encounter that discovered it - so am on borrowed time.. yes I grew up with ones that had the metal supports on their legs from polio [usually], yes I've had a friends teenage son go in to hospital for breathing problems - for it to turn into a 5 hr operation & they had scrape the inside of his lungs due to tb [they used to trap possums in marlborough area] & he had angel wings on his back VVV lucky.. to the dr's & nurses I thank you now for trying to keep us safe from ourselves.. my lack of a lung is the reason, I do a lot of hiding from people that 'just don't get it'.. or care who could die.. & apart from that I will get used to this place as a trademe away from home Smile
It's hard finding getting a breath is a problem. It has happened to me this year. and I'm still not used to it. But so long as I take things slowly it seems I can still do the things I like best. It just takes longer, and there is a lot more whinging and swearing going on...

But hey, as you say, we're still here, and that is all that matters!