Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunday Dinner
I have gone vegetarian again. Sort of not really but...

End of the week vegetable bin clear out, gets parcooked then tipped into a big baking dish and liberally coated with an hollandaise style creamy sauce with parsley and fine chopped multicoloured chard added before more cheese is added as a topping. Into the oven for thirty minutes till bubbling and golden. Then, on the side, fine chopped bacon sizzled to release the fat, before rough chopped chicken fillet is added, and then tossed through the leftover chilli beans from the fridge. 

Enough for tomorrow, easy reheat, after a good sunny day (fingers crossed) so I can scoot up the hill to replenish the vegetable bin in the fridge. And get more apples. And sliced almonds if he has them...

Life is good.  Heart Heart Heart
Leftover roast pork, a couple of leftover roast spuds, leftover gravy, add some mashed spuds and peas, and a glass each of leftover Shiraz.
I do have other cameras!
I have no leftovers.Sad

I had cheese sandwiches. How sad is that. Shoot me now.

Just do it.
I often do chicken using a French recipe which has garlic, honey, (or substitute) rosemary & OJ - its probably good on other things too but I don't eat red meat any more since I just went off it.
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)