Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could you live in a tiny home??
(02-11-2021, 07:00 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The other end of the room has a small cushion explosion. So between those and green things and bits of blue and white china - I have way too much stuff.

But I like it...
It's your 'stuff' that makes it home.
(02-11-2021, 07:00 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: The other end of the room has a small cushion explosion. So between those and green things and bits of blue and white china - I have way too much stuff.

But I like it...

It fits the space well, though. Might even be room for more, perhaps. Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)

Few cushions here, or house plants.
I do have other cameras!
I still have that camera bag, with its obsolete contents.

I really should do another declutter and sell off exercise. Are old SLR Canons worth anything these days?

(03-11-2021, 11:12 AM)Praktica Wrote: Few cushions here, or house plants.
I should send you some cuttings. All you do is stick the stems in a jar of water and the green jungle begins.

Those chairs do look very comfy.
(03-11-2021, 12:21 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I still have that camera bag, with its obsolete contents.

I really should do another declutter and sell off exercise. Are old SLR Canons worth anything these days?

(03-11-2021, 11:12 AM)Praktica Wrote: Few cushions here, or house plants.
I should send you some cuttings. All you do is stick the stems in a jar of water and the green jungle begins.

Those chairs do look very comfy.
Old Canons sell, but not for a lot - check sold prices on TM. Sometimes the lenses, especially if they are primes rather than zooms, will sell more easily - people buy them to use on mirrorless cameras.
When we bought the couch, we looked for something old fashioned - the kind of thing grandma might have had.
I do have other cameras!