Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A selection of cameras, in no particular order.
(02-11-2021, 01:07 PM)Praktica Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 01:00 PM)crafters_corner Wrote: Wow, your knowledge is amazing. Are these all your cameras??

I would like to get a better camera that I have, to take my pics for TM at night. I can't take any photos after about 5pmish. Not sure if the flash doesn't work properly, or because it's just a cheap camera. Yeah yeah, it's a cheap camera, and that'll be why.:-))
These are all mine - I have around 70 film cameras. With a modern digital camera, you should be able to take pictures with room lighting - on camera flash obscures fine detail, and gives harsh shadows. Most cameras allow the selection of a high "ISO" setting. This is the equivalent of film speed - the higher the number, the less light is needed for exposure. Take your pictures under one of your room lights, on a light coloured background, and with light reflectors - they could just be light coloured cloth of some sort - hung around the object.
Thank you for that. It could be that I haven't set it right for night time. Will check it out. Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: A selection of cameras, in no particular order. - by crafters_corner - 02-11-2021, 01:19 PM