Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Online shopping scores!
I am so impressed! Yesterday I found a golf umbrella on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond, online at a really good discount - and I have been wanting one that would protect me and the scoot in the event of one of Auckland's showers. So, I registered, did the purchasing thing and got my emailed confirmation at 2.19pm. At 2.54pm I got the dispatch notice.
That has to be some kind of miracle efficiency on top of a brilliant price score.

I love it when that happens. Now, I just hope the courier is as good...
Gotta love a good bargain, and even more, when it's great service. I hope the courier 'deliver' great service as well.

I was lucky, in that I was given a golf umbrella, when I purchased my new car a year ago.

Occasionally, I watch the $1Res's on TM, and have scored some nice things for cheap. I always use the 'auctions finishing soon', so that I don't have to wait too long.
(03-11-2021, 02:13 PM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: I am so impressed! Yesterday I found a golf umbrella on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond, online at a really good discount - and I have been wanting one that would protect me and the scoot in the event of one of Auckland's showers. So, I registered, did the purchasing thing and got my emailed confirmation at 2.19pm. At 2.54pm I got the dispatch notice.
That has to be some kind of miracle efficiency on top of a brilliant price score.

I love it when that happens. Now, I just hope the courier is as good...

That's not a bad buy, just what you need. Hope it arrives soon. Smile
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)