Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to Trade Me Discussion Board...
Big Grin 
I am really pleased that we now have this board, to be able to ask questions about TM related issues. Hopefully, there will be people who can help in answering any TM related questions, and any opinions/thoughts/ideas are always greatly received.

I am an 'in trade' seller of crafts, and I have learned loads over the years, although I have to say, that there are many more traders who will know much more than I do, but we will all do our best to impart our knowledge.

We all hope that you enjoy it here. We are growing every day, with more members, and we are expecting that once the TM messageboards implode, that the numbers will increase, which is good for all of us. The more the merrier.

Please do read the "welcome new members' board, and check out the rules, so that you are familiar with them.

So again, a very warm welcome to you all, and I hope that you enjoy being here, and chatting to lots of lovely people. There is no better time to connect with others, with the restrictions that we have to get out and about.
Still checking out this place, come for a visit before bed, trying to find how to put a profile picture up?,
oh another day tomorrow,
Hey flossy, go to userCP up top leftish, and then scroll down the left side, and you will see where to put your avatar, and you can add a signature also, like my 'I am not lazy.....etc"

Different to TM, so takes a bit of getting used to.
Too Many Message Boards is much more friendly & Helpful than Trademe. TM has gone to the packs since they took the message boards off everyone.
TMMBs Gain & Trademes Loss.
Thumbs Up 
(07-12-2021, 10:31 AM)Ferrit47 Wrote: Too Many Message Boards is much more friendly & Helpful than  Trademe.  TM has gone to the packs since they took the message boards off everyone.
TMMBs Gain & Trademes Loss.
It's good here aye. No bitching. Everyone is chilled out. Smile

I'm glad now that TM messageboards have gone. I hated all the nastiness. I think most of them went over to that other place, where they will be feeling right at home. Glad we don't have them here.
I hardly ever go on Trademe now that they took the message boards away from us.
Its gone to The Packs now.