Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queen Elizabeth II has died
(11-09-2022, 01:35 PM)Oldfellah Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 07:19 AM)Oh_hunnihunni Wrote: Now that is a very good point king.

The best meme I have seen so far was along the lines of 'This pc thing has to stop. Did you know they are making a MAN into the QUEEN now?'

I laughed, and then realised ' darling, men have been doing that for years...'

But seriously? I have lost a gran, a mother, an aunt, a best friend - and yes it is traumatic and heartbreaking, but thank the gods of these things the media didn't get involved in my losses. The maudlin overload continues. It reminds me of the way my lovely cousin was forced to revisit her chopper pilot husband's horrific very public death, even their mourning became a public theatre piece. There is a lot to be said for being as common as dirt and well out of the spotlight...
Oh_hunnihunni I always knew you were common and dirty  Rofl Angel Big Grin
We're all common as muck in here - otherwise we wouldn't deign to talk to the likes of you. Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)
Lilith, I understand completely, thank you for talking to me (grovel)
Despite the high cost of living it remains popular
(11-09-2022, 05:10 PM)Oldfellah Wrote: Lilith, I understand completely, thank you for talking to me (grovel)
Oh, that's perfectly alright, peasant. Rolleyes Rolleyes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Angel
in order to be old & wise, you must first be young & stupid. (I'm still working on that.)